• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

And finally...

We're only going to be carrying around 14-16 long boxes with us...just a small percentage of our stock.

However, if somebody wants something specific bringing along, have a look at the site and let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. (thumbs u

Why are you carrying around 14-16 long boxes. Surely it would be easier to set up a stall and sell them there. You'll save yourself a lot of back ache...

There's always one... :facepalm:

And finally...

We're only going to be carrying around 14-16 long boxes with us...just a small percentage of our stock.

However, if somebody wants something specific bringing along, have a look at the site and let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. (thumbs u

Why are you carrying around 14-16 long boxes. Surely it would be easier to set up a stall and sell them there. You'll save yourself a lot of back ache...

I think I heard Nick say that he was looking for volunteers that he can use as pack animals. We'll each carry a box of books on either side and make our way around the convention.

The first mobile comics stall :eek:

We'll even have a jingle like an ice cream van.

And finally...

I think I heard Nick say that he was looking for volunteers that he can use as pack animals. We'll each carry a box of books on either side and make our way around the convention.

The first mobile comics stall :eek:

We'll even have a jingle like an ice cream van.

I heard that he was thinking of having a six foot, leggy, cheerleader blonde selling his merchandise. He wanted to see if he could get a longer queue than Stan :insane:

I heard that he was thinking of having a six foot, leggy, cheerleader blonde selling his merchandise. He wanted to see if he could get a longer queue than Stan :insane:

This is not far from what's actually going to happen. :/

So that's how you describe John :roflmao:

John's not manning the table. There are four of us...and I'm the only guy. :whistle:

John's not manning the table. There are four of us...and I'm the only guy. :whistle:

Here's hoping the lovely Ms Brooke will be lending a hand :wishluck:

Here's hoping the lovely Ms Brooke will be lending a hand :wishluck:

You kidding? Nick wouldn't get ANY work done then!

You should just go to Bob Storm's booth and sell from there, I hear he doesn't mind that type of thing at all. :gossip:

You should also go to his booth, pick up several books, look at the prices, declare "That looks about right", then walk away. :baiting:

Beachbum Comics & Hot Flips Comic Book Supplies is proud to announce our joint Exclusive for the 2012 London Super Comic Convention:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 13 London Super Comic Convention Exclusive

The cover features the character Samantha with beautiful art by superstar artist Greg Horn and is limited to only 100 copies :o

GFTMLLondon.jpg

The "Virgin" cover will only bear the London Super Comic Convention Logo on the bottom left.

Price to be announced shortly.

A big shout-out to Jeff for getting Greg to do this cover for us!

Beachbum Comics & Hot Flips Comic Book Supplies is proud to announce our joint Exclusive for the 2012 London Super Comic Convention:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 13 London Super Comic Convention Exclusive

The cover features the character Samantha with beautiful art by superstar artist Greg Horn and is limited to only 100 copies :o

GFTMLLondon.jpg

The "Virgin" cover will only bear the London Super Comic Convention Logo on the bottom left.

Price to be announced shortly.

A big shout-out to Jeff for getting Greg to do this cover for us!

:headbang: