• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

Get of at Custom House for ExCeL which is on the Beckton branch.

Depending on where you are coming from I would either travel using the Jubilee line (Silver) and change at Canning town, the Central line (Red) and change at Stratford or the District and Circle line (green and yellow) and change at either Monument or Tower Hill.

If Bill's heading in from Euston I think he'll need the Northern Line to Bank, where there's an interchange for the DLR.

I looked into it a few months back - it's the route I'll have to take to get to the con.

Oh, and you can change onto the Beckton line at Limehouse, just two stops down from Bank.  

Then it's direct.

I'm coming in from King's X, so I'm guessing Northern Line to Bank, then DLR to Custom House?

Same route.  You're just picking it up one stop further on from me, same branch of the Northern Line. (thumbs u

I'm coming in from King's X, so I'm guessing Northern Line to Bank, then DLR to Custom House?

Same route.  You're just picking it up one stop further on from me, same branch of the Northern Line. (thumbs u

Thanks guys.

You might also want to check prices before committing. Just a suggestion.
Prices from whom? Committing to whom? What are you trying to say?
For the record, I think I know what you're trying to say and I think it's sleazy. If you don't like a competitor's pricing and believe yours is better, come out and say it. I know who I'd trust with my books based on price (including shipping), timeliness of the book getting back, and responsiveness of the facilitator. Who? I'll let you guess.

Help from the Londoners please.

Flying into Heathrow Thursday morning, staying at Think Tower Bridge Apartments:

http://www.think-apartments.com/locations/tower-bridge-complex/

Best tube route from Heathrow to the hotel? And best route from the Hotel to the Convention area.

Hop in a cab. Make sure they turn the meter on :baiting: