• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

Beachbum Comics & Hot Flips Comic Book Supplies is proud to announce our joint Exclusive for the 2012 London Super Comic Convention:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 13 London Super Comic Convention Exclusive

The cover features the character Samantha with beautiful art by superstar artist Greg Horn and is limited to only 100 copies :o

GFTMLLondon.jpg

The "Virgin" cover will only bear the London Super Comic Convention Logo on the bottom left.

Price to be announced shortly.

A big shout-out to Jeff for getting Greg to do this cover for us!

:headbang:

WOW :o

I have to have a copy for Stan to sign!!!!

Just wait till I get my Sigs done first. At Stan's age, that cover could have severe coronary repercussions!!!

Just noticed that Glenn Fabry is there as well... Is it finally time to buy the 9.8 Preacher 1 I've been thinking about for the last year???

Superb, massive fan of Zenescope and Eric Basaldua is even coming over!!!!

When was this announced?

Great news though.

Eric mentioned it on his FaceBook page a few days ago. Will touch base with him to get more details.

hm

Hypothetically, can you be a comic book collector and not give a :censored: about Mr. Lee?

If you don't like marvel I guess you could.

I'm not a Marvel fan but I'm still excited to meet Stan Lee and listen to his life in comics.

Just wait till I get my Sigs done first. At Stan's age, that cover could have severe coronary repercussions!!!

Just noticed that Glenn Fabry is there as well... Is it finally time to buy the 9.8 Preacher 1 I've been thinking about for the last year???

That's exactly what I want done but can't make it to London. I also want my Killing Joke signed by Brian Bolland. Anyone know who I can talk to about getting this done?

That's exactly what I want done but can't make it to London. I also want my Killing Joke signed by Brian Bolland. Anyone know who I can talk to about getting this done?

Rich Henn

Rich Henn

Thanks so much for the help and I'll PM him now (thumbs u