• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Just a quick FYI. We will have some Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1 trades at the show for $10.00 each as well as about 4 or 5 other Zenescope books that will be giving away free with purchase. I should have a list of the freebie books in a little bit. And of course we had this book made for you guys:

GFTML13_coverD-HotFlipsBeachBum.jpg

Books were delivered today and will be available for purchase at the show!!

:whee:

IM SO MOIST

:facepalm:

Hey guys. Just a quick FYI. We will have some Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1 trades at the show for $10.00 each as well as about 4 or 5 other Zenescope books that will be giving away free with purchase. I should have a list of the freebie books in a little bit. And of course we had this book made for you guys:

GFTML13_coverD-HotFlipsBeachBum.jpg

Books were delivered today and will be available for purchase at the show!!

:whee:

IM SO MOIST

:facepalm:

:tonofbricks:

Heathrow to ExCel on the subway.

Good idea or not? hm

its not great but you will have to get the DLR some of the way, takes a while aswell,

quicker could be Heathrow Express but again you need to get tube and DLR some of the way, but alot more expensive

ehhhh Heathrow airport is a badtrip for me , always end up in long lines with people in front of me that dont seem to remember that the metal detector rings if you are wearing anything metallic .... have fun guys :D in teh con not at the airport

Hi all,

We are really looking forward to this con and we really hope it is a success for the organisers and a 2013 show is a reality.

We are organising several cars/lifts to the show as quite a few of our customers are going to the event. So if you live in the Stevenage (herts) area and don't want to get the train in and out of London please give me a shout. All we ask is that you chip in for the petrol and car parking as it'll save you a bit of cash and a lot if time getting to and from the event. Even if you're not a customer of the shop we'll be happy to accommodate. It's all about the comics, after all.

So if you're interested in getting a lift you can email me direct on emms.rich@gmail.com

Cheers

Rich

Limited Edition Comix

01438 364083

That's really good of you to offer, Rich. (worship)

I'll probably be heading in and out of London at some odd times so it probably wouldn't fit in with you but maybe some others might take you up on it. Hope you have a great show, mate., see you there.