• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - Thank you Everyone

60 posts in this topic

All I can say is do you wanna adopt me?

:signfunny: Thanks for the smile. I'd be happy to adopt you - does that mean I get to adopt your collection too?

If this is any indication of your other books,

my collection would be your reader copies lol

Good luck with the sale. Just a matter of time, I'm sure.

Not too many SC #4's being offered for sale lately.

Flash silver age is always tough to find....i want a sc4 so bad and it hurts to see one still here.

Time payments? :baiting:

Would love to see that Showcase #4 up close :shy:

It's never offered on the Boards & seldom at shows.

Even less than Hulk 1.

I will have 4-6 copies available on the boards soon and have had as many as 9 copies at shows this year :baiting:

Are these the same ones on eBay

I just put these on ebay a couple of hours ago, with a 10 day auction ending next Sunday, and a starting bid of $19,500. :bump:

I'd prefer to sell them on the boards, where the price is $18,750.

We'll just see who (if anyone) takes it first. If it hasn't sold by next Sunday, I'll most likely list the books separately on the boards (and a couple of days later on ebay and comiclink) and hope for the best.

Solid plan? hm

I just put these on ebay a couple of hours ago, with a 10 day auction ending next Sunday, and a starting bid of $19,500. :bump:

We'll just see who (if anyone) takes it first. If it hasn't sold by next Sunday, I'll most likely list the books separately on the boards (and a couple of days later on ebay and comiclink) and hope for the best.

Solid plan? hm

Not really.

Items sold in this forum need to be board exclusive; they can't be offered up for sale anywhere else. If you want these books to remain available here on the boards, you'll need to end your ebay auction - otherwise the mods will yank this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Solid plan? hm

Not really.

Items sold in this forum need to be board exclusive; they can't be offered up for sale anywhere else. If you want these books to remain available here on the boards, you'll need to end your ebay auction - otherwise the mods will yank this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

:o:o:odoh!

I'm quite embarressed about my rookie mistake. My many apologies.

Had I know I would have done things very differently.

I'm just kicking myself here. :makepoint:doh!

I'll think about it for a few hours this morning and let you know how I've decided to move forward. Thank you both so much for the gentle correction....

Surely you're in a panic, frozen in indecision.

It is a terribly complex problem. I appreciate your need to meditate; to consult family, friends, attorneys, & clergy; & to seek advice from Comics General. In my opinion, a few hours will not be sufficient. In tackling the enormity of this quandary, you're going to need much more time. If I were you I'd scratch my chin & stroke my beard for 10 days minimum. At the expiration of that time, your eBay auction will have ended & this matter might just have mooted itself out of existence.

In the interim, feel free to flout the rules of this forum with no worries. meh

Well, sorry I've been away for the day - between work and a sick two year old (who was up during prime sleeping hours of 12:30am and 3:30am) - it's been hard to get back to this forum... zzz

So, first, thanks for all the many, um, thoughtful ideas regarding how to stay with the lovely board community, and perhaps "feebay" as well... some just made me :) and others flat out :roflmao: as well - so thank you all...

I'm going to bed for a well deserved night of sleep, hoping my daughter is accommodating, and tomorrow morning, if no one's bitten, I'll go ahead and pull the thread, and we'll see what happens on ebay, and if the watchers are just watching or future bidders... wish me luck...

If nothing sells, look for the books to return Exclusively to the boards, separately, and we'll see what happens then... (shrug)

Thank you everyone who posted - you sure are a great group of folks - with a wonderful combined wit!

Well, sorry I've been away for the day - between work and a sick two year old (who was up during prime sleeping hours of 12:30am and 3:30am) - it's been hard to get back to this forum... zzz

So, first, thanks for all the many, um, thoughtful ideas regarding how to stay with the lovely board community, and perhaps "feebay" as well... some just made me :) and others flat out :roflmao: as well - so thank you all...

I'm going to bed for a well deserved night of sleep, hoping my daughter is accommodating, and tomorrow morning, if no one's bitten, I'll go ahead and pull the thread, and we'll see what happens on ebay, and if the watchers are just watching or future bidders... wish me luck...

If nothing sells, look for the books to return Exclusively to the boards, separately, and we'll see what happens then... (shrug)

Thank you everyone who posted - you sure are a great group of folks - with a wonderful combined wit!

Not to be mean about this but you are breaking forum rules for selling your books here and on eBay at the same time. If you don't remove this thread or the ebay auction, I think it should be removed for you.

Dr why don't you just create a post under the "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc." and cancel this post.

I may be kinda new here but is this not what this all boils down to? If the feebay rout does not work then bring it back exclusively to boardies after.

hm

Okay, well, thanks to everyone who took part in this process. It's goodbye for now, as I'm now signing off and closing the thread...

We'll see what happens on Ebay, and look for these books listed separately in a week or so...

I'm off to close the thread...