• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis comics on buried treasure

50 posts in this topic

Anyone watching?

They bought an af #15 for 5400 that had a large piece taped to the cover.. Seems like they overpaid.

They arent in the business to lose money, so if they lose $ id be surprised.

I know there not in the business to lose... But I wonder if they really even did the purchase, or if it was all a show.

Hey you guys on the east coast,stop with the spoilers.It's not 8 PM here in Calif. :pullhair:

East coast?!

I'm from Texas... Don't mix me p with these yanks! Jk.. Sorry about the spoiler! There's other pieces, so it's still worth watching

Hey you guys on the east coast,stop with the spoilers.It's not 8 PM here in Calif. :pullhair:

East coast?!

I'm from Texas... Don't mix me p with these yanks! Jk.. Sorry about the spoiler! There's other pieces, so it's still worth watching

:whee:

I just watched the show... I liked the whole thing in general, the look on the guys face was priceless when he found out about the resto.... looked real easy to spot too! I wonder if he got scammed? hm

Also, did you see his wife? Freakin hot Russian... the look on her face was priceless too when she found out how much that superman cel was worth! lol

My wife thinks she was a mail order bride..... :roflmao:

I just watched the show... I liked the whole thing in general, the look on the guys face was priceless when he found out about the resto.... looked real easy to spot too! I wonder if he got scammed? hm

Also, did you see his wife? Freakin hot Russian... the look on her face was priceless too when she found out how much that superman cel was worth! lol

My wife thinks she was a mail order bride..... :roflmao:

My thoughts exactly!

So no one else thought the AF 15 price was a little too high?

Metro does pay pretty well for books, at least in my experience. They don't talk the books down while buying and then go overboard on their good qualities when they sell.

That guys hair was awesome. Also,I could see the color touch from my couch.

Right the CT on that Hulk was extensive,the owner looking like he did'nt know.If you have books like AF 15 and Hulk 1 you know everything about that book. :makepoint:

East coast?!

lol! Riot!!!

I think it was a TV Price meaning if there were not Cameras it might have been a little lower but you want "Shock" etc on TV . Great show by the way.

My thoughts.