• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

Awesome haul :applause:

Thank you =)...

Maybe I could get a Mike DeCarlo sig on the Batman #423 and pump it up to 9.8 again.

Hey, we all know when it comes to "SS" it's "no guts, no glory", but we need to know when to stop gambling...... you already have two great sigs on that issue. I'd leave it at that. That 9.6 may jump to a 9.8, but it could also fall to a 9.4.....

........which is exactly what happened to my Bats #423. :eek:

A 9.6 with a Starlin and McFarlane sig is just right! (thumbs u

Thank you =)...

Maybe I could get a Mike DeCarlo sig on the Batman #423 and pump it up to 9.8 again.

Hey, we all know when it comes to "SS" it's "no guts, no glory", but we need to know when to stop gambling...... you already have two great sigs on that issue. I'd leave it at that. That 9.6 may jump to a 9.8, but it could also fall to a 9.4.....

Hmmm maybe your right.

Thank you =)...

Or Jim Starlin. :idea:

It was already a Starlin SS with 9.8 =)

Thank you =)...

Hmmm maybe your right.

Thank you =)...

Or Jim Starlin. :idea:

It was already a Starlin SS with 9.8 =)

doh! Didn't notice that. lol

naits - All that crying? For what?? So you could sell the books on e-bay??

wow..

2 of 8 books...whats the problem? I've sent them on 17/1/2011, got them today...things changed and I need money.