• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

Not everyone lives on the board, eagerly clicking refresh every 108 seconds to see if there are any responses.

I'm lost for words, you press refresh every 108 seconds.....GET A LIFE

I have a lackey to refresh for me.

TUPENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everyone lives on the board, eagerly clicking refresh every 108 seconds to see if there are any responses.

I'm lost for words, you press refresh every 108 seconds.....GET A LIFE

I was going to say every 108 minutes, to make it more authentic, but figured that was a bit long.....

Asking to dropship a flip is tacky.

It's not wrong, it's not immoral, it's not unethical.

It's just tacky.

Not surprising. Still tacky.

Getting choked and starting a thread because someone flipped a $15 item is sad.

Also true.

But then, blowing everything out of proportion is an Olympic sport around here.

olympic-games-043.gif

I was going to say every 108 minutes, to make it more authetic, but figured that was a bit long.....

Did you mean: authentic ;)

But i am wondering if hell froze over while i was gone, didn't i just see a RMA sales thread :ohnoez:

I did indeed mean authentic. I type faster than the keys can react sometimes.

I have another sales thread coming up. Buy my variants.

I just got off the phone with Postal Officer Gil at 813 289 8052. Package delivered on Monday as stated by FCM. It was left in the locker but never retrieved by me as the key wasn't left in my PO BOX. Gil welcomes FCM's call. Gil leaves at 3 pm EST.

$100 coming to FCM when I get back to my desk, with apologies for my misgivings.

I am prepared to forward the poster to Surfer & make good to him as well.

I just got off the phone with Postal Officer Gil at 813 289 8052. Package delivered on Monday as stated by FCM. It was left in the locker but never retrieved by me as the key wasn't left in my PO BOX. Gil welcomes FCM's call. Gil leaves at 3 pm EST.

$100 coming to FCM when I get back to my desk, with apologies for my misgivings.

I need a volunteer to act as escrow to confirm my donation to CBLDF. I propose to send a check to the escrow agent who will then forward it on to CBLDF & report back to this thread.

My offer is still good to send you a box of Liefeld 90's Image comics (burned or not, your choice) for a $10 donation to the CBLDF. :wishluck:

I'm really bummed I might have to give these beauties up. :P