• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 13-15, 2012 + McCormick Place Chicago

297 posts in this topic

I should go, but its so far away... hm

What............10 minutes. You need a ride let me know, I'm 40 minutes south, tops. If I hit the Nitrous...........6 minutes down the Dan Ryan.

Dumb question but, How does CGC SS work now for shows? Can I drop a bunch of books off at cgc booth or ?

No, not anymore. You'll go to the CGC booth and ask for a witness to follow you back to the creator where they'll then witness your books being signed.

If anyone is interested, both me and another boardie both booked hotels through Priceline.

We bid on a best deal using the following options: chose option #2 (greater Chicago area), bid $89 for a 4 star and got the Hyatt Regency Mcormick (host hotel).

(thumbs u

Hopefully it's ok if I post this here. If it's not, I can take it down.

Regardless, I am pretty excited! The collections I recently found have been really fun to look through and read, hopefully other people will enjoy them as much as I have.

Registry link with some, not all, of the books that will be for sale.

Bonamiflier01b.jpg

If anyone is interested, both me and another boardie both booked hotels through Priceline.

We bid on a best deal using the following options: chose option #2 (greater Chicago area), bid $89 for a 4 star and got the Hyatt Regency Mcormick (host hotel).

(thumbs u

Thanks Roy! Getting a hotel for the show this late, at that price (and that location!) is a fantastic deal!

Hopefully it's ok if I post this here. If it's not, I can take it down.

Regardless, I am pretty excited! The collections I recently found have been really fun to look through and read, hopefully other people will enjoy them as much as I have.

Registry link with some, not all, of the books that will be for sale.

Bonamiflier01b.jpg

:applause:

Can't wait to see em!!!!

(thumbs u

Thanks Roy! Getting a hotel for the show this late, at that price (and that location!) is a fantastic deal!

I paid $230 a night there :facepalm: