• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 13-15, 2012 + McCormick Place Chicago

297 posts in this topic

I will be setting up at C2E2 and bringing a pedigree quality original owner collection I found. 300+ slabs, 400+ ungraded, from 1962-1967. The most common grade is 9.6 white, and there are close to 100 top census copies that I will be offering for the first time as a group at the show. There are quite a few Marvels, but even more DCs. All the big titles from that period are represented. ASM, Avengers, Batman, Detective, FF, Superman, etc. Lots of killer stuff that you rarely see in these grades.

More details to follow once I get everything priced out and organized.

This is frustrating. The guests announced in the last few weeks might make this a show worth going to. But it's so dang close, that it's not practical for a lot of people.

This is frustrating. The guests announced in the last few weeks might make this a show worth going to. But it's so dang close, that it's not practical for a lot of people.

It does suck that they took so long to announce guests. I hope to go for at least Friday.