• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 13-15, 2012 + McCormick Place Chicago

297 posts in this topic

Can anyone comment on how long the Walking Dead Actors will be at the show? Most convention sites lost limited appearances on the main page where they list the guest. If I'm reading this right Yeun and Cohan are listed as guests on the main page but digging deeper they will be there for 2 hours??

If anyone is interested, both me and another boardie both booked hotels through Priceline.

We bid on a best deal using the following options: chose option #2 (greater Chicago area), bid $89 for a 4 star and got the Hyatt Regency Mcormick (host hotel).

(thumbs u

Thanks, Roy.

Sweat deal.

Going to the White Sox home opener Friday so I don't think I'll have time for show until Sat.

Another couple is going with wife and me and we booked Sofitel a couple months ago downtown so the women would have easy access to Mich Ave.

I'll be bouncing from booth to booth just checking things out.

Leroy

Can anyone comment on how long the Walking Dead Actors will be at the show? Most convention sites lost limited appearances on the main page where they list the guest. If I'm reading this right Yeun and Cohan are listed as guests on the main page but digging deeper they will be there for 2 hours??

Looks like their panel is from 4 to 5 o'clock

http://c2e212.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=1BAAC9:

If you are looking for a nice assortment of SA to Modern, Sharp Comics, Andrew Bonami rare and vintage comics and Matts Collectibles will be at the " Three Amigos!" booth 756/758 all weekend. Stop by and say hi, and maybe spend some dough (thumbs u .

If you are looking for a nice assortment of SA to Modern, Sharp Comics, Andrew Bonami rare and vintage comics and Matts Collectibles will be at the " Three Amigos!" booth 756/758 all weekend. Stop by and say hi, and maybe spend some dough (thumbs u .

Holy Carp! You and Bonami are together. That virtually guarantees that I will finally get to meet him and shake his hand.

But more importantly will you have any Walking Dead comics available for sale??? :baiting:

Jim

But more importantly will you have any Walking Dead comics available for sale??? :baiting:

Jim

Yes, but no Action Comics #1 this time.

:(

Holy Carp! You and Bonami are together. That virtually guarantees that I will finally get to meet him and shake his hand.

You have met me, dork.

I believe it was even at C2E2, to your added shame.

You have met me, dork.

I believe it was even at C2E2, to your added shame.

If that is true then I was a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, and it was far too brief.