• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 13-15, 2012 + McCormick Place Chicago

297 posts in this topic

Airplane tickets purchased!

Disappointed that the Essex Inn is already booked up, I've stayed at that hotel for the past two years. It's not the best hotel but for the same price of the Hyatt I could get a nice suite - I like to keep all the book purchases in a seperate area than where I sleep, and it's easier to have people over for late meals and entertainment. Probably won't have the ladies from Scores back this year :( Sorry guys.

Just booked the host Hotel - the Hyatt. If you go to their website direct and have AAA you can book Friday night cheaper than the con rate - And you can pick a King Bed rather than just the double bed rooms they are offering through the con link.

I'll be there all weekend long. Looking forward to seeing the usual suspects.

Starting to give this show some consideration. hm

I'll be there. What more consideration do you need? :facepalm: Wait maybe its better you not answer that.

That's it then. I'm checking flights. :wishluck:

I'll be there. What more consideration do you need? :facepalm: Wait maybe its better you not answer that.

:banana::whee::ohnoez:

Did he promise to let you ride person_without_enough_empathy on the bike?

More guests coming today kids.

Shuttles to McCormick will now have 11 stops which include the hotels and major CTA light rail stops. Park in the burbs and come on down.

I'm running to ComicsPro in Dallas now - if any of you are there let's get a drink.