• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 13-15, 2012 + McCormick Place Chicago

297 posts in this topic

If you are looking for a nice assortment of SA to Modern, Sharp Comics, Andrew Bonami rare and vintage comics and Matts Collectibles will be at the " Three Amigos!" booth 756/758 all weekend. Stop by and say hi, and maybe spend some dough (thumbs u .

Holy Carp! You and Bonami are together. That virtually guarantees that I will finally get to meet him and shake his hand.

You have met me, dork.

I believe it was even at C2E2, to your added shame.

If that is true then I was a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, and it was far too brief.

It was brief for sure. Come by the booth, we can meet again for the first time. I should be there all day, every day.

If you are looking for a nice assortment of SA to Modern, Sharp Comics, Andrew Bonami rare and vintage comics and Matts Collectibles will be at the " Three Amigos!" booth 756/758 all weekend. Stop by and say hi, and maybe spend some dough (thumbs u .

Holy Carp! You and Bonami are together. That virtually guarantees that I will finally get to meet him and shake his hand.

You have met me, dork.

I believe it was even at C2E2, to your added shame.

If that is true then I was a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, and it was far too brief.

It was brief for sure. Come by the booth, we can meet again for the first time. I should be there all day, every day.

When he shows up tell him you're Blowie and that he showed up a week early. He'll believe you.

Landing in about an hour (in flight Wi-Fi is the bomb :headbang:)

ComicLink will be set up at booth #443, so please stop by to discuss consignments, sales, or just to say hi.

This was a great show last year (IMO) and I'm looking forward to another big event.

FYI, for those of you going, here's Top Cow's booth schedule (#315)

Signings:

Friday, April 13th

All Day - Filip Sablik (Last Mortal)

2:00pm-3:00pm Jeremy Haun (The Darkness, Artifacts)

3:00pm-4:00pm Phil Hester (The Darkness)

3:00pm-5:00pm Marc Silvestri (The Darkness, Incredible Hulk) - ticketed

5:00pm-6:00pm Tim Seeley (Witchblade, Hack/Slash)

Saturday, April 14th

All Day - Filip Sablik (Last Mortal)

12:00pm-1:30pm Marc Silvestri (The Darkness, Incredible Hulk) - Autographing Table 3

1:00pm-2:00pm Tim Seeley (Witchblade, Hack/Slash)

3:00pm-4:00pm Jeremy Haun (The Darkness, Artifacts)

5:00pm-6:00pm Marc Silvestri (The Darkness, Incredible Hulk) - ticketed

6:30pm-7:30pm Top Cow: We Create... Rebirth panel - Room S402ab

Sunday, April 15th

11:00am-12:00pm Tim Seeley (Witchblade, Hack/Slash)

12:00pm-1:00pm Phil Hester (The Darkness)

1:00pm-3:00pm Marc Silvestri (The Darkness, Incredible Hulk) - ticketed

1:00pm-3:00pm Jeremy Haun (The Darkness, Artifacts)

I will not be there, damnit.

You'll be there in spirit and that's what counts. lol I'll be there first thing in the morning and plan on doing a con report with pictures. You can live through me if you have to. :acclaim:

I will not be there, damnit.

You'll be there in spirit and that's what counts. lol I'll be there first thing in the morning and plan on doing a con report with pictures. You can live through me if you have to. :acclaim:

This is good news. I'll finally be cool for the first time in my life. Not going to Chicago has worked wonders.

Waiting for the plane. So far I've taken a taxi, train, shuttle and a boat. Should be in Chicago in time for early access. I really wish WWT would pick a different weekend.