• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

Hello CGC Forumites.

For now on, the CAL'S Column will be delivered in TWO Threads: The Water Cooler and here in Comics General.

Viola!

CAL :hi:

I'll say something positive, I think you should positively post these more often, as a matter of fact, twice a day would be optimum, it should keep you out of trouble...

and the next time you talk to yourself about people being (I'll leave the word out because it was a curse word) x for liking, defending or talking to someone who is a former member or shill, explain to yourself why you were pm'ing luxx in the 9.11 thread...

then post the conversation with yourself here, it will be amusing;)

I asked him to remove the falling man pic.

I had no idea that it was luxx. I don't know who some of these Trolls/shills are, and I was asking in good faith to the respect of other Board Members.

Now that I know, I won't contact him again.

I was not going to mention this, but YOU did: Your " You don't know xyz shill/troll, he's a great guy/it's only words/can't really damage you" defending people like that means that you are just like him. He DID do severe damage, not just to me, but still you coddle them/him. If you think I am going to deliberately PM them, you are truly grasping for straws. It seems like you WANT me to make some major mistake, as retribution for calling your "friends" out for their malfeasance and hostile actions. YOU defend them, YOU are thus condoning their actions. I really don't care one way or another, but I WILL keep the barrage coming until everyone leaves me alone. Yes I have gotten rid of a few of them, kicked off, whatever, but sooner or later they will mess up. Those with too much time on their hands have such time for reasons I don't care to spell out to you or anyone else.

Your post may have started out positive but sure did not end positive. You can win the others over, but true colors eventually show and I am not color blind.

CAL who is NOT in the circle of PMing whick Troll is who is what where...

I was being sarcastic, Cal...I don't really think you should post these twice a day...and as for my "true colors"

Yes, lol..I have always been fond of Stu, not all shills, not ANY other shills as a matter of fact, but I've met him in person, and I always liked him, I never understood what on earth started the feud between you guys, but as I saw it, you were always the first aggressor.

Do I think he should keep signing up here?, no...because it's the CGC's board, and they chose to ban him...but that doesn't mean I can't like him as a person and I do. When I speak to him, and it's very rare, it's on another board, I don't' believe I have even PMed him here, or if I did, it was long ago.

I knew him WAY before you showed up and started making trouble on the eBay boards.

What's really funny is Steve B, also doesn't like Stu, and he knows I do...but he has NEVER held that against me, because he's not only a really nice guy, but extremely rational.

So, call me what ever names you like, talk to yourself as much as you like, I hope you find happiness.

Hello CGC Forumites.

For now on, the CAL'S Column will be delivered in TWO Threads: The Water Cooler and here in Comics General.

Viola!

CAL :hi:

I'll say something positive, I think you should positively post these more often, as a matter of fact, twice a day would be optimum, it should keep you out of trouble...

and the next time you talk to yourself about people being (I'll leave the word out because it was a curse word) x for liking, defending or talking to someone who is a former member or shill, explain to yourself why you were pm'ing luxx in the 9.11 thread...

then post the conversation with yourself here, it will be amusing;)

I asked him to remove the falling man pic.

I had no idea that it was luxx. I don't know who some of these Trolls/shills are, and I was asking in good faith to the respect of other Board Members.

Now that I know, I won't contact him again.

I was not going to mention this, but YOU did: Your " You don't know xyz shill/troll, he's a great guy/it's only words/can't really damage you" defending people like that means that you are just like him. He DID do severe damage, not just to me, but still you coddle them/him. If you think I am going to deliberately PM them, you are truly grasping for straws. It seems like you WANT me to make some major mistake, as retribution for calling your "friends" out for their malfeasance and hostile actions. YOU defend them, YOU are thus condoning their actions. I really don't care one way or another, but I WILL keep the barrage coming until everyone leaves me alone. Yes I have gotten rid of a few of them, kicked off, whatever, but sooner or later they will mess up. Those with too much time on their hands have such time for reasons I don't care to spell out to you or anyone else.

Your post may have started out positive but sure did not end positive. You can win the others over, but true colors eventually show and I am not color blind.

CAL who is NOT in the circle of PMing whick Troll is who is what where...

I was being sarcastic, Cal...I don't really think you should post these twice a day...and as for my "true colors"

Yes, lol..I have always been fond of Stu, not all shills, not ANY other shills as a matter of fact, but I've met him in person, and I always liked him, I never understood what on earth started the feud between you guys, but as I saw it, you were always the first aggressor.

Do I think he should keep signing up here?, no...because it's the CGC's board, and they chose to ban him...but that doesn't mean I can't like him as a person and I do. When I speak to him, and it's very rare, it's on another board, I don't' believe I have even PMed him here, or if I did, it was long ago.

I knew him WAY before you showed up and started making trouble on the eBay boards.

What's really funny is Steve B, also doesn't like Stu, and he knows I do...but he has NEVER held that against me, because he's not only a really nice guy, but extremely rational.

So, call me what ever names you like, talk to yourself as much as you like, I hope you find happiness.

who chased who? Was I chasing Stu or was he chasing/trolling me? I guess your buddy Borock kicked Stu off for me chasing him, according to you above post. You also blamed ME for the Comic Chat demise. I quit there first. They quit for other reasons. You are so wrong, but your rage has skewered your version of what really transpired. Even your other friends know it was Stu. Who is being not rational here?

You are so mad ayt me, you may have forgot why Stu started in on me. That also did not fly well here, during Borocks' tenure( thank goodness).

CAL who has it straight.

from spb

So, call me what ever names you like, talk to yourself as much as you like, I hope you find happiness get kicked off here/die for smoking out my Troll friends

CAL who did not call any names, just the facts, ma'am

from spb

So, call me what ever names you like, talk to yourself as much as you like, I hope you find happiness get kicked off here/die for smoking out my Troll friends

CAL who did not call any names, just the facts, ma'am

I have never once wished you'd die, I don't even hate you.

I have certainly thought it would be a good idea if you got professional help, I do admit that, which is why I should not be responding to you...but one last time.., because I never remember you using these terms, you used to a gentleman...off the wall or not....

read your "community" post and explain the meaning of "d-bag", .

who chased who? Was I chasing Stu or was he chasing/trolling me? I guess your buddy Borock kicked Stu off for me chasing him, according to you above post. You also blamed ME for the Comic Chat demise. I quit there first. They quit for other reasons.

I'm completely out of the loop here, but I gather you had an argument on the ebay comics board with Stu and then they shut it down ?

Hopefully, Sharon will refain from posting. :wishluck:

of course that is what you want. It would be too good to be true if you would post something like' let bygones be bygones" as the reason for her not to post but you did not and would not. I understand your need to defend your friend. But what puzzles me is that is IS OKAY that THEY post hostile things about someone who defends himself vigorously. Put it this way: she HAS posted, which is her right, she HAS put her nose in something she says she wants no part of but still hammers me because of the part she does not want part of; I don't know how to put it to you, but she is not what you think she is. All in the name for her "friend" has this escalated. And I thought that we were on a different plane so to speak. My faith in you was misguided, and somewhat filed with some regrets...

CAL doh!

who chased who? Was I chasing Stu or was he chasing/trolling me? I guess your buddy Borock kicked Stu off for me chasing him, according to you above post. You also blamed ME for the Comic Chat demise. I quit there first. They quit for other reasons.

I'm completely out of the loop here, but I gather you had an argument on the ebay comics board with Stu and then they shut it down ?

No. Stu was infuriated that I kept defending CGC, the owners of this Board, and saw me selling submitted CGC books on eBay was the final straw for him AND others on the eBay Comics Chat. many thinks transpired there, so I decided it WAS A LOST CAUSE as they say I am a lost cause. Ditto for ditto. Could care less. eBay Chat never got shut down, as far as I know. I found this place BEFORE Stu did, and he signed up as "read em., slab em" and many different shill names, just for the sole purpose for trolling me, dispite what SKY says. Eventually, Borock kicked Stu off. Now he can't post here, except via his many shill accounts. Stu's mantra was anything AGAINST encapsultaing comic books. At the time, many on the eBay Chat agreed with him, and defended him just like you see SKY doing here. What irks me is that those who ALSO bashed CGC, it's products, are now here. Yes, they may have CGC books but my gues is that they don't submit any.

I quit here twice because of Stu, but am back, and for good. They are going to try to take me down every time, but I refuse to quit anymore.

I quit ebay chat for a long, long time, but that crew from 2000 stopped posting there too. But SKY openly blamed me for them quitting, First she said that it was my posting( see her post above about me "causing trouble over there" if that is not a shut-down the whistleblower command I don't know what one is) that made the others quit there, but they got into it with each other, and my "tsk*tsk*tsk* infuriated them. They quit for reasons not known tome, but SKY is trying to pin that on me. I am fighting back, and she, as well as others, think that I should not fight back. I am suposed to forgive and forget. I tried that too. Does not work. THEY have yet to forgive and forget. Ask them, don't ask me.

CAL giving you what you are asking.

Dear Cal,

This was so spectacular, I think you should continue posting these at least twice a day. Make that thrice a day. Perhaps you could expand these to the coin forums as well.

The coinees have not done anything to me, why don't YOU go over there and entertain them? As you once told me, "go play in traffic".

CAL who openly does not care for shad...

Dear Cal,

This was so spectacular, I think you should continue posting these at least twice a day. Make that thrice a day. Perhaps you could expand these to the coin forums as well.

The coinees have not done anything to me, why don't YOU go over there and entertain them? As you once told me, "go play in traffic".

.....but happily sends me his money whenever I offer an Iron Man and Submariner #1 for sale.

As I've no wish to engage a person with such obvious mental problems, I should really put you on ignore, only I get such a kick out of reading your rambling non-sequiturs.

Just for the record, Cal- I'm laughing at you, not with you.

I honestly don't remember telling you to go play in traffic. I can't imagine what traffic might have done that I would wish you upon it.

Edited by shadroch

Dear Cal,

.....but happily sends me his money whenever I offer an Iron Man and Submariner #1 for sale.

As I've no wish to engage a person with such obvious mental problems, I should really put you on ignore, only I get such a kick out of reading your rambling non-sequiturs.

Just for the record, Cal- I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Business is business, but I do NOT recall sending you $$$ for IMSM's.

I really don't have these "mental" problems, and that is a slam that is, to me, inflammatory. I have yet to pin that label on anyone else here, nor would I.

I'll answer your reply with a PM I just deleted... what does all of this really say about us?

I'm not surprised all this transpired the VERY NEXT DAY after the 9.11 remeberance. We all just could not wait to resume the ill will...

just for the record, don't SAY you are going to put me on ignore - DO IT!

CAL who dislikes people who say one thing and does not follow up on it

Answering the last PM I just received.

No, SKY won't post here anymore. She said what she had to say, but cannot counter-claim or prove her case. Her "friends" rallied behind her, PMed her, and NEED her to stop here, as they also know she has no true case against me. She WANTS a case against me, but I am not going to give it to her.

So please, no more PMs. Put what you have to say here on the posting Threads.

CAL who does not like PMs

I once saw a homeless man beat up a Liberian puggle with the sword of Damocles while standing on his toes and juggling flaming toaster ovens while singing "pour some sugar on me" during a rain storm of mike & ikes and eskimos.

This is so much crazier. (shrug)