• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perez Covers at their very best

20 posts in this topic

Not exactly a cover, this is a bag he did for the Comic Book Store that really got me going with collecting. George was friends with the owner and used to do in store appearances. I never got a chance to meet him, but, he has always been one of my favorite artists.

mike1.gif

As much as I dislike Byrne's covers, I love Perez's work - especially on Avengers.

And that commission is INCREDIBLE!

(worship)

+1!!!

I LOVE his work on the Avengers. Issue 160 and 184 are two of my all time favorite books and covers. Those two books were a HUGE part of my childhood and a BIG part of why i still love and collect the Avengers :cloud9:

btw,

That commission is INSANE Sean!!!! (worship):o(worship)

Hey all --

Great covers! I know this thread is about Perez as a cover artist, but I also loved his interiors in books like the Avengers, etc., as has been noted here.

And I especially loved Perez when Joe Sinnott inked him. As I only collect Perez/Sinnott original artwork from FF, here's an example (which I've posted before, apologies):

FF172p30-31.jpg

Hey all --

Great covers! I know this thread is about Perez as a cover artist, but I also loved his interiors in books like the Avengers, etc., as has been noted here.

And I especially loved Perez when Joe Sinnott inked him. As I only collect Perez/Sinnott original artwork from FF, here's an example (which I've posted before, apologies):

FF172p30-31.jpg

Wow. That's spectacular.