• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it right to turn a collector away from a certain dealer???

36 posts in this topic

I see that FFB told another collector NOT to sell me a comic that I collect, in this case the PLODS.

What does the Comics' community think about this???

I think it rots...

CAL not too happy right now...

I see that FFB told another collector NOT to sell me a comic that I collect, in this case the PLODS.

I think it rots...

The PLOD wasn't high enough grade for you, so what do you care? If you want the book, make him an offer via PM. Your money is as green as anyone else's. And stop acting like such a drama queen.

I think it rots...

Cal - once is enough!

When this whole mess started you were 100% correct. Now you are coming across as obsessive and plotting. If you continue, the original point will get all muddy and you will eventually be the one who looks bad.

I think it rots...

Cal - once is enough!

is once enough? Now we know why I did this...

CALwho knows how things work here....

they're right. there was the original thread. then the huge one on the front page of general. i don't see why we need a third one here.

I only started TWO Threads.. and THIS one was first. Please show me the 3rd thread so I can read how bad I am and SOME, not all, others are so "cool"...

CAL who is glad he does not have SOME of their miserable lives...

The third thread he was referring to was the original thread where you we're called nuts. You created 2 after the oringal thread. Got it?

someone needs to insert a Vader gif screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think it rots...

Cal - once is enough!

is once enough? Now we know why I did this...

CALwho knows how things work here....

Never address me in that tone again!

Never. Ever. Address me. In that tone. Again.