• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 (1938) CGC 9.0 on the census

398 posts in this topic

Don't quote me, but I think it's Michael Gandelfinni Rematrianizzi, Heir of Gianno Bonninni Gandelfinni (current owner/CEO of Coach Inc.), he was quoted as saying this when talking to Steve Jobs: "Before the year is over I WILL own the most expensive comic book in existence, whether or not my father approves... Why?... Because I can"... Followed by "now get your asz up and serve me a peach Martinni Steve!"

Don't quote me, but I think it's Michael Gandelfinni Rematrianizzi, Heir of Gianno Bonninni Gandelfinni (current owner/CEO of Coach Inc.), he was quoted as saying this when talking to Steve Jobs: "Before the year is over I WILL own the most expensive comic book in existence, whether or not my father approves... Why?... Because I can"... Followed by "now get your asz up and serve me a peach Martinni Steve!"

We need to hangout.

We need to hangout.

Nobody thought it was wrong of Mr jobs in bringing the Martinni, but you couldn't help but laugh when Michael threw it on his face, saying "this is apricot you imbecil!"

We need to hangout.

Nobody thought it was wrong of Mr jobs in bringing the Martinni, but you couldn't help but laugh when Michael threw it on his face, saying "this is apricot you imbecil!"

You're inimitable.

I wish I could own a 9.0 copy of this book... Instead of having to settle for the krappy 2.0 copy I own...

Specially since mine is a November 2011 reprint...

that's a pretty amazing mark!

I know! Who do you think the mark is though? hm

:o

You think it's him?!

Yes! Not only am I sure of it, but am willing to gamble my solid reputation as liar on it... Scouts honor!

???

What is this thing they call... 'money'?

I.O.U.'s from a broken government that prints infinite amounts of rectangular pieces of paper with dead presidents. No thank you. Rather have the Action 1 from 1939.

They did a reprint in 1939...?

:shy:

???

I.O.U.'s from a broken government that prints infinite amounts of rectangular pieces of paper with dead presidents. No thank you. Rather have the Action 1 from 1939.

Action 1 has more than one printing.

???

It does...?

No way.

???

It does...?

No way.

Bah...my bad. It's Superman 1 that has 3 different printings.

I can't keep up with all the GA stuff. :cry:

???

It does...?

No way.

I have heard rumours that Action may have had 2 but that just could be a brain fart mistaken as an exhale of memories past.

???

It does...?

No way.

Kerap.

You just ruined my smarmy joke.

Drat.

;)