• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase your Harvey comics here!
3 3

300 posts in this topic

20-53RichieRichsFuntimeTP3p.thumb.jpg.c401d5f4044b06f73bb349e7c4791e90.jpg

:)

Conceived in the US of A, printed and distributed in Orstralier, shipped to, stamped and sold in Blighty

63.thumb.jpg.c1d2008a4113dcecb63d0c80b49886b0.jpg

You'd have to be Richie Rich to afford all the travelling.....

Posted (edited)
On 11/30/2022 at 12:09 PM, kaculler said:

Casper's Ghostland #5 arrived today to finish off that series for me.  The only Casper issues that I am still looking for are #1,2,4,9 from the first series.  This includes three of the pre-Harvey issues.

Wow! (thumbsu How long have you been collecting Casper comics? Do you collect Spooky, Wendy or any other Harvey titles?

???

Edited by Hepcat

On 11/11/2022 at 7:18 AM, jimjum12 said:

Nice copy of this tough black cover :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

AF1105EC-BF4B-4166-A56D-0BDE0859363F_1_201_a.jpeg

Wow‼️‼️🎶 that is a beauty of a copy 👍

On 4/27/2024 at 10:27 PM, Hepcat said:

Wow! (thumbsu How long have you been collecting Casper comics? Do you collect Spooky, Wendy or any other Harvey titles?

???

I've been collecting Casper and the rest of the Harvey World characters since the 1970s, though for many years Richie Rich was the main focus and the other characters I would only pick up here and there.  I wish that I had pursued them more seriously before that.  I started making the rest of the Harvey line a higher priority in the early 2000s and bumped them up higher a decade later.  

At the moment, I have a complete run of all Richie Rich comics.  I need four issues of Casper (#1,2,4,9), one issue of Hot Stuff (#36), four issues of Little Dot (#6,27,82 and Dotland #5), one issue of Spooky (#56), and one issue of Wendy (#12).  I also need 18 issues of Harvey Hits, three issues of Astro Comics, 29 issues of Little Audrey (#32,33 from Playful, #11 from TV Funtime, and the rest from her first series) and 40 issues of Sad Sack, mostly from the main series.  I figure that I'll get most of these eventually, but I'm waiting for the right combination of condition and price to come along.  VG or better with everything attached is usually good enough for me.

I also collect stuff like Bunny, Dotty Dripple, Humphrey, Joe Palooka, and Little Max, but those are separate.  Those are just the Harvey titles, though.  I also collect Archie, Dell, Charlton, Gold Key, and DC plus a few odds and ends from other publishers.