• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALL CLOCKS AF15-CAP1-CAP74-HULK181-THOR112 + more

116 posts in this topic

I'm really happy you guys were pleased with your clocks !!!

I have some time this weekend and nobody in line for clocks.

So, if anybody wants a brand-new AWESOME comic book cover wall clock, let me know.

Right now I can bust one out and have it in your hands on Wednesday.

Jim.

I bought three clocks -- I honestly can't believe I hadn't bought these earlier -- They look fantastic, they're completely reasonably priced and the delivery is fast. I was extremely pleased -- if you don't have one, grab 'em, they really complete a comic room or office.

Just so you know how Jim worked with me, I sent him the cover that I wanted him to do:

Action760001.jpg

He then returned a couple of examples like this:

action76clocked.jpg

Then I asked him is he could put an Action Comics logo on it, since it was behind the original. And then, voila! The final product.

action76bluelogo.jpg

Just so you know how Jim worked with me, I sent him the cover that I wanted him to do:

Action760001.jpg

He then returned a couple of examples like this:

action76clocked.jpg

Then I asked him is he could put an Action Comics logo on it, since it was behind the original. And then, voila! The final product.

action76bluelogo.jpg

That is beautiful. (worship)