• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALL CLOCKS AF15-CAP1-CAP74-HULK181-THOR112 + more

116 posts in this topic

This is a great price considering you must be having to fork over a large chunk for the licensing fees to Marvel and DC. (thumbs u

I'm sure the same way every seller in this forum, reports their profits to the IRS. (thumbs u

If only I had any profits... :censored:

This is a great price considering you must be having to fork over a large chunk for the licensing fees to Marvel and DC. (thumbs u

I'm sure the same way every seller in this forum, reports their profits to the IRS. (thumbs u

If only I had any profits... :censored:

:lol:

OK...so what's up ?

Should I end this thread ?

Seems some people think this thread either IS or ISN'T in the appropriate category.

I only sell these clocks for other collectors. I do this with virtually no profit, and if you count MY TIME , which I spend to meticulously do my best job, then I certainly LOSE MONEY making clocks.

I'm quite sure that there are MANY NUMEROUS former clock buyer's who were and continue to be THRILLED with their wall clock (s)

I can't honestly recall ever having had a problem with any other board member and have had overwhelmingly nice and positive things said to me regarding the clocks.

So, I guess I could just fold up shop OR move this thread, or what ?

Any thoughtful advice would be welcomed and appreciated....

Anywhooo....carry on,

Jim.

OK...so what's up ?

Should I end this thread ?

Seems some people think this thread either IS or ISN'T in the appropriate category.

I only sell these clocks for other collectors. I do this with virtually no profit, and if you count MY TIME , which I spend to meticulously do my best job, then I certainly LOSE MONEY making clocks.

I'm quite sure that there are MANY NUMEROUS former clock buyer's who were and continue to be THRILLED with their wall clock (s)

I can't honestly recall ever having had a problem with any other board member and have had overwhelmingly nice and positive things said to me regarding the clocks.

So, I guess I could just fold up shop OR move this thread, or what ?

Any thoughtful advice would be welcomed and appreciated....

Anywhooo....carry on,

Jim.

I may be in the minority but, I have always liked your clocks. The price is very reasonable as well. I hope you continue to provide this service. Maybe try a thread in Misc? Either that or the dealers section.

I may be in the minority but, I have always liked your clocks. The price is very reasonable as well. I hope you continue to provide this service. Maybe try a thread in Misc? Either that or the dealers section.

Hellz no, I got one a couple of years ago...it's awesome.

I doubt it matters much where the threads go. I have no problem with it here, but the Mixed forum may be more appropriate.

You would think with this being a forum for comic books that the people using the forum would also be able to comprehend a little better what they are reading.

The rules clearly state comic related items are allowed as long as it is appropriate for the age. So if I wanted to post a Super Powers Batcopter then I could do so as long as I posted it in the Copper/Modern Age area.

Jim

This is exactly where it should be.

For Sale – Threads may be removed for failure to comply, and repeated issues could result in strikes.

Books must be CGC or raw only, or items directly related to comics.

The rules clearly state comic related items are allowed as long as it is appropriate for the age.

can we now stop this foolishness?

Jim, I'm so glad you offered these clocks here otherwise I probably would have never seen them. Or now have this awesome clock:

aaclock.png

Well...I guess that settles it...since COMIC BOOK COVER clocks would seem to be COMIC RELATED.

Glad you liked your clock whomerjay . I love all the Amazing Adventures covers (just six issues in the run). Really cool painted covers.

My favorite part of this bizarre cover is the obvious drool coming from the GREEN GUYS mouth.

Here is what the finished clock looked like.

The camera glare washes out much of the color.

The glass cover in this picture is so clear it doesn't even show up.

amazing_adventures_4_real.jpg

Keep this thread here! (In fact make it a sticky!).

I received my ASM 40 and Hulk 181 clocks from Jim this week and love them!

At that price I will be ordering three more for the kids rooms once we know who goes where.

Keep up the great work and great service Jim. :headbang: