• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALL CLOCKS AF15-CAP1-CAP74-HULK181-THOR112 + more

116 posts in this topic

I don't know, the nasty alien hands feeling out the superbly well rounded gluteus of the probable stripper, exhibiting a large dose of rear hamburger to boot, seems a bit inappropriate I feel (shrug)

I mean I wouldn't want my 10 year old nephew asking me any questions about that cover if he were to see it ?

Am I just being silly ?

I notified the moderator (my first EVER time doing so in the 5+ years I've been somewhat active here).

Is this wrong of me to have done ?

I mean, I'm absolutely not upset in any way, I'm an adult .That is a hellaciously salacious cover.

"Hey Uncle Jim, where can I get on of those comics " ?

"Uhhh...you can't "

It's probably just me.

Jim.

I don't know, the nasty alien hands feeling out the superbly well rounded gluteus of the probable stripper, exhibiting a large dose of rear hamburger to boot, seems a bit inappropriate I feel (shrug)

I mean I wouldn't want my 10 year old nephew asking me any questions about that cover if he were to see it ?

Am I just being silly ?

I notified the moderator (my first EVER time doing so in the 5+ years I've been somewhat active here).

Is this wrong of me to have done ?

I mean, I'm absolutely not upset in any way, I'm an adult .That is a hellaciously salacious cover.

"Hey Uncle Jim, where can I get on of those comics " ?

"Uhhh...you can't "

It's probably just me.

Jim.

Jim,

You guys on the boards are WAY too serious. I was just having some fun by posting that book.

:gossip: In fact, it was a book I just attempted to sell in my last sales thread.

You obviously don't remember that I bought a clock from you a year or 2 ago (an ASM #33 clock) and loved it. I was also thinking of buying one of those AF #15 clocks in white - they look great! If the mods choose to give me a strike or whatever then so be it - it would be my first. I would just be very disappointed (in them) if you couldn't have any light-hearted fun around here. And I had no idea you had any kids around.

GEez, I feel like a total dork.

In no way did I want you to get in any kind of trouble or anything.

I re-notified the MODS and said, no big deal.

I should really check myself, because I guess that cover is not too bad. I may have been feeling a bit too prudish at the moment, sorry doh!

GEez, I feel like a total dork.

In no way did I want you to get in any kind of trouble or anything.

I re-notified the MODS and said, no big deal.

I should really check myself, because I guess that cover is not too bad. I may have been feeling a bit too prudish at the moment, sorry doh!

No problem. In fact, I might still buy one of those AF #15 clocks anyway. :grin:

This is a great price considering you must be having to fork over a large chunk for the licensing fees to Marvel and DC. (thumbs u

I'm sure the same way every seller in this forum, reports their profits to the IRS. (thumbs u