• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Yea, the Spawn 306D that I didn't pre-order either as I never saw that FOC solicit, and wasn't paying $30+, has been hot since release day.  Has only been in the last couple weeks maybe that the rest blew up.  I looked at those a month back or so and you could still get A-C sets for like $15.  I need that crystal ball....like pronto.

Speaking of Spawn. If anybody still has copies of the the Giarrusso Spawn Variant of the 2012 Comic Book Legal Defense Fund Liberty Annual, it has been selling for around $20 recently, and will probably go up. A few sales within the past week at that price makes me think the ceiling is a bit higher before buyers pause. 

On 6/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, eddly said:

The auction is still going, ending in 3 hours... now at $574!

Only 30 copies graded, all 9.8s (likely all sent in as part of pre-screen submissions). Wow only 30 copies!!!! Must be rare right? :tonofbricks: I guess I better send in the three copies I have... in 4 to 5 months will a 9.8 still be worth this much?

4-5 months? That's optimistic.

5 hours ago, HotKey said:

Iots of talk around Miles Morales 28 and the cap shield variant, tfaw.com has it on sale for $2.79 each today,  6/28 foc, 7/21 release. 

Spider-man-Captain-America-2.jpg

Too soon from the last new costume.

I don't hate it, though the leg stripes aren't the greatest. 

Patrick

These are just Captain America variants for his 80th anniversary, right?  Just like the venomized/knullified variants these are not permanent costumes so I'm not sure why there would be too much buzz.  That said, I was looking at this cover myself last night on TFAW finalizing my orders, and was contemplating getting a handful of these with the regular cover only because I have ordered the whole clone saga set thus far.

36 minutes ago, littledoom said:

MCP 175 is selling for more now than ever.. pretty much valued at $100 for a NM copy.. a VF- sold for $75... pretty high solid prices for a $30 comic I sold in February .. time to list my last copy

You know I wondered for a long time why that book wasn't more valuable. 

24 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

You know I wondered for a long time why that book wasn't more valuable. 

Same.. I think all the cheap copies dried up and it happened during the perfect storm of the first issue and 72 blowing up as well as the upcoming Marvel Zombies What If show

2 minutes ago, Tnexus said:

Man those people are going to be pissed when they find out Disney printed out a ton of those copies for cast members and are now letting them go back for seconds.

Sometimes I think people just don't care.  They enjoy throwing money into the trash.  It's an addiction.