• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

It's happening. Can't hurt to grab a copy at cover price on your trips today for a quick flip.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=x-factor+%2310+2021&_sacat=0&_fsrp=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Wow… people spec’ing hard on the “death” of a Marvel character lol this is definitely quick flip

7 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Yeah, that'll happen when they limit the print run to 2500 and they get orders for over 40K.

I noticed that yesterday. Do you know when they limited it to 2,500? It also looks like all future issues will be limited as well.

18 minutes ago, BishopT said:

I noticed that yesterday. Do you know when they limited it to 2,500? It also looks like all future issues will be limited as well.

It was a while ago. I’m not sure the exact date but it was before FOC, I believe. 

1 hour ago, BishopT said:

From the start. I pre-ordered 3 copies from DCBS (partially because of the print run) and found out yesterday that they couldn't fill any of the order.

4 hours ago, BishopT said:
4 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Yeah, that'll happen when they limit the print run to 2500 and they get orders for over 40K.

When nobody knows about a book nobody cares. Of course spec sites will push it, but Id be a seller all day long.

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

When nobody knows about a book nobody cares. Of course spec sites will push it, but Id be a seller all day long.

Thing is to the best of my knowledge spec sites werent pushing it... KCC hasn’t even mentioned this selling for so much today.

5 hours ago, wiparker824 said:

Wow… people spec’ing hard on the “death” of a Marvel character lol this is definitely quick flip

Agreed.  Especially when people don't understand that pretty much any mutant can die and be brought back instantly (literally as part of the Hickman stories).

I know, the mutant portion is the rub and ultimately what will change things.

Patrick

3 hours ago, Mapleleafvann said:

Know your history.  This is Black Mask.  Sell.

I made a lot of cash off of Young Terrorist 1 variants. Did issue 2 ever come out?

4 minutes ago, Hekla said:

I made a lot of cash off of Young Terrorist 1 variants. Did issue 2 ever come out?

It did, waaaay later.

That was a good read, btw. And some of those variants are still pretty cool.

Im not going to lie, We Can Never Go Home is still one of my favorite minis of the last 10 years or so. And I’m still looking for Space Riders.

Edited by BishopT

This Venom 35 1:100 variant hitting new lows today… poor seller had to mark it 70% off and then still have to accept a BO below that. But I guess if you’re thinking this is a good long term play then this is exactly the news you’ve been hoping for good opportunity to spec buy more :roflmao:

3DBDAE3F-4702-4B0F-A7C1-6B8079298E8E.jpeg

Edited by wiparker824