• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I had reacted to the post, but yes @fastballspecial thank you :) 

I don't even really sell that much, but find it useful or hopeful in knowing what is commonly sought after or what might be driving purchases from a bigger picture.

I'm not sure what even drives my own purchases, other that I "know what I like!" lol but even that is always expanding, and I'm not sure what outside influences are involved...

I really probably should take notice, if just to stop paying at peak prices doh! 

On 11/13/2023 at 7:14 AM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Is that the DC Warlord character, or something else?

I think the random requests just shows that there are still people out there trying to complete runs of whatever it is that appeals to them. 

Yep had dozen or more buyers doing the same with other titles. 

The poor guy that is looking for War comics some on his list are near impossible to find.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:23 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had reacted to the post, but yes @fastballspecial thank you :) 

I don't even really sell that much, but find it useful or hopeful in knowing what is commonly sought after or what might be driving purchases from a bigger picture.

I'm not sure what even drives my own purchases, other that I "know what I like!" lol but even that is always expanding, and I'm not sure what outside influences are involved...

I really probably should take notice, if just to stop paying at peak prices doh! 

When I started on here 20 years ago there were several sellers that used to do this regularly. It was great for me at the time because I was just starting off selling at the time after 20+ years as a hard core collector. So I am just passing along.

Now to prep for my sales thread here in a week.  

Edited by fastballspecial

On 12/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, BrooksR said:

I never imagined I’d see the day when a Nth Man book would be desirable, we live in a strange timeline 

Agreed. I loved that series when it came out as a humorous take on Marvel books, but I never expected it to amount to anything longer term.

On 7/12/2023 at 7:55 AM, Zonker said:

Has the book frozen over?  Reason is whenever I submit my original owner raw, the value plummets immediately when I receive it back

There were many great issues in the 90's Spectre run, #54 is my favorite. It provides much needed JLA 171-172 closure for the JSA and us fans.

Edited by MAR1979

On 12/7/2023 at 7:56 PM, MAR1979 said:

Has the book frozen over?  Reason is whenever I submit my original owner raw, the value plummets immediately when I receive it back

There were many great issues in the 90's Spectre run, #54 is my favorite. It provides much needed JLA 171-172 closure for the JSA and us fans.

The last issues of Spectre are really hard to find in almost any grade and their covers are fantastic. I see Spectre 54 about once a year along with issue 62. Its just not found much and now its gotten alot more important.

Ghost Rider #17 Barends has come down in price from the late 2023 highs, but it is still a $20+ book.

Now I just need the Barends collectors to drive up Death of the Venomverse #1-5 to those prices...............:wishluck:

Edited by kimik