• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

That was a blip IMO on Uncharted and looks to be a variant cover?

You can buy them for $7.95 or best offer and previous copies sold for less then cover...

Love the game, would buy the comic for cover, but not buying anything beyond a blip on that one...

You can buy them for $7.95 or best offer and previous copies sold for less then cover...

Love the game, would buy the comic for cover, but not buying anything beyond a blip on that one...

Yeah as I tell Larry sometimes I need to see a pattern first before I go gaga

Edited by Fastballspecial

The one I sold for $34 was the standard cover. It had a bidding war between 3 people and the price kept going up.

One sold before that went for $15.

I don't believe there was a variant cover to Uncharted 1. The ebay listing being referred to with $7.95 price has a pic of issue 2 on it. Wonder which issue a buyer would end up getting... hm

Anyway, yes, agreed that a handful of sales don't constitute hotness necessarily, but more of a blip. As I don't believe the issue has gone to a second print, it could very well be people just trying to go back and obtain a first issue after buying issue 2 or 3 (like me). And then finding that there's just not that many copies being offered for sale, so they are willing to bump up their budget on it. (I suppose that's just typical supply & demand, huh? :P )

I don't believe there was a variant cover to Uncharted 1. The ebay listing being referred to with $7.95 price has a pic of issue 2 on it. Wonder which issue a buyer would end up getting... hm

Anyway, yes, agreed that a handful of sales don't constitute hotness necessarily, but more of a blip. As I don't believe the issue has gone to a second print, it could very well be people just trying to go back and obtain a first issue after buying issue 2 or 3 (like me). And then finding that there's just not that many copies being offered for sale, so they are willing to bump up their budget on it. (I suppose that's just typical supply & demand, huh? :P )

There is an Adam Hughes variant cover for #1.

There is an Adam Hughes variant cover for #1.

:o Oooh, well, now I gotta kinda look for that! Thanks for the heads up! :insane:

Some other books selling well lately.

Hack Slash 1-32 1st series set - NM Set just hit $140

Thanos 1-12 Set - Still sells for $40-55 a set

Batman Prodigy TPB Sells very well at $50+

Batman 426-429 Still sells well should make a couple of posters on here happy.

Gotham City Sirens sets do well

WD 19 has blown up and even the Weekly copy is selling above cover.

Look for WD 27 to do the same thing. I would imagine some of the 2nd prints will

jump in value as well because they can be a tough find.

Personally I think Simpsons books especially the Springfield 1st Appearance

in a magazine are very under priced. No its not Simpsons 1 either it was a magazine that had an insert of Simpsons and the town map, but for the life of me cant remember name of magazine.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I essentially stopped selling 27's because I thought they would get a bump soon. 9.8's are a top 10 WD seller in price. I haven't seen many raws lately.

Of course anything you want to sell just let me know. ;)

I haven't seen them move for anything passed $6 or 7, I could be wrong but I've been wary about selling my for fear I'd letting my run to too cheap.

What have you seen?

$30+ easy buy it now book raw. I've sold a few at that level. Some have gotten $40+

I've seen a few BIN at 39.99 that sat forever. So it may have cooled down a hair.