• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Alpha Girl #1 seems hot right now selling at 3x cover. Interesting. I couldn't get rid of my copy when they came out until I dropped it for sale below cover. The read was krap. Maybe people are just curious since it deals with girls and zombies. Either way, maybe I should head back t my LCS and pick up the stack that's still there. (shrug)

Really? I better get mine on eBay!

wouldnt bother now as a few issues sold for £1.99 today on ebay

Alpha Girl #1 seems hot right now selling at 3x cover. Interesting. I couldn't get rid of my copy when they came out until I dropped it for sale below cover. The read was krap. Maybe people are just curious since it deals with girls and zombies. Either way, maybe I should head back t my LCS and pick up the stack that's still there. (shrug)

I wish I had a "£" key on my keyboard...

lol

Hmm, I wonder if the pounds make a difference since US buyers would be discouraged due to shipping fees.

i can rip mine off a old keyboard and sell it to you lol

btw...if you want a Chapel Hill variant for $20 the guy on ebay (chapel hill) who's selling them has 7 left, limited to 500. D is drying up, none for sale as a single right now and E is steady at $40-$50 a pop.
Glad I picked up my 3 9.8 candidates.

The full 5-cover set of Adventure Time 1 just sold for $145 on eBay. :o Sorry, but that's just stupid crazy for only being out one week. Guess it's hot.

Not just "hot", but JJ Approved Hot. :grin:

The Adventure Time #1 Annapolis Comic-Con Virgin Wrap Exclusive - Only 200 printed, sold for $256 alone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adventure-Time-1-Annapolis-Comic-Con-Virgin-Wrap-Exclusive-Only-200-Printed-/280821705454?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4162472aee

Is Alpha Girl 1 good or bad read/art? My LCS was supposed to have ordered me 5 copies but I still haven't seen them even after I was assured that there was some error by Diamond. I really hate to spend more than cover for that book and then find out that its not a good read and that the art is subpar. Thanks for the insight.

Is Alpha Girl 1 good or bad read/art? My LCS was supposed to have ordered me 5 copies but I still haven't seen them even after I was assured that there was some error by Diamond. I really hate to spend more than cover for that book and then find out that its not a good read and that the art is subpar. Thanks for the insight.

I haven't read, so I can say whether or not the story is good. I didn't care for the art though. I thought about pre-ordering it, but decided against. I had another chance to snag a copy at the LCS, but the art turned me off.

Miserables..

Info from MY register.

Simply search Ebay. Completed auctions. Comics. Key word:sold out

It's easy to do your OWN market research, before you all post telling what mess info I have.

It's pretty easy right now to get in on a book quick & get out fast. A new movement in the industry is "micro distribution", books shipping to shops without Diamond. Creating some gems.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 not a week old $7-$14

The RED Ten

Road Rage #1above cover

Scam

Sacrtifice

Glory #23 above cover

NonPlayer #1 for WHO knows why back from the dead $15+.

Fatale #1 $10+

I sold all 30 Eastman sketch covers $150-$450

Suck that Pirate.

lutherstrode.jpg

Luthor Strode #6 #comicmarket FCBD signing variant. Shipping in a few weeks.

MY favorite new title of the year.

hellyeah01_necra.jpg

Joe Keating is a man on the way up.

Necra tour 03-09 signing variant

redten02_necra.jpg

Micro distributed comic. signing 02-29 ( Superman's birthday)

Ole" Lar.

Edited by LarrysComics

I've got several auctions on eBay for some new DC 52 titles. I'm completely surprised at this point, my suicide squad 1-5 lot has gotten the most interest. That's up against Action Comics 1-5, Detective Comics 1-5 and a bunch of others. What's the deal with that?

I'm interested to see where they all end up this afternoon once the auctions have ended.