• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I know this is off topic, but the auction is about to end ... are the SDCC Court of Owls Masks good quality material, limited, etc. I'm going to have to bid $75 at least to win this auction. Is is worth it?

Top 15 comics that are interesting buyers on eBay and are NOT variants or sets (...of comics).

Uncanny X-Force #2

Thief of Thieves #1

Witchblade #1

Peter Panzerfaust #1

Uncanny X-Men #266

Batman Adventures: Mad Love #1

Nightwing #4

New X-Men #128

Saga #1

Everybody loves Tank Girl #1

Amazing Spider-Man #607

Batman #1

Thief of Thieves #2

Revival #1

Manhattan Projects #1

And for god sakes go to The Lyria Market and bookmark the page! Tons of up to date information there - like the total weekly eBay listings for the last couple of months! (thumbs u

I checked out Lyria the other day. Need to set up a profile. Is this your site? The articles were good (the ones I read at least). (thumbs u

Thanks! I have an idea to get the articles more up to date but it will take a couple of months worth of development. Hopefully you will see something before Christmas. (thumbs u

Edited by whetteon

There are a ton of comics less than six months old that are doing phenomenally well. So this week I'll list the top 15 modern books that you should hunt down and buy at your LCS or grab today before they run out stock! And by no means is this the only books listed on Lyria's Market but for sake the brevity I'm keeping the list short. What a week to be a comic fan! :banana: Clear winners are Uncanny Avengers Variants and DC 52 #13's dealing with the Joker.

Uncanny Avengers #1 Deadpool Sketch Variant - $110 to $150

Revival #1 Sketch Variant - $130

Thief of Thieves #1 - $50

Peter Panzerfaust #1 - $50

Uncanny X-Men #500 Variant cover - $45

Uncanny Avengers #1 1:75 Variant - $40

Revival #1 Awesome Con Variant - $40

Batman #608 2nd print - $40

Batman Adventures: Mad Love #1 - $30

Batman #13 NYCC Variant - $30

Thief of Thieves #2 - $25

Uncanny Avengers #1 Hastings Halloween Variant - $20

Legends of the Dark Knight #1 Stephen Platt Variant - $20

Nightwing #4 - $20

Uncanny Avengers #1 Midtown Variant - $15

>Eh<

EVERY modern can't be Walking Dead #1.

If you enjoy speculating on moderns you can wait for aces or play with the hand you have.

I'm going to play with Batgirl #13 this week.

Also, being a store, you can play different hands.

Justice League 12 was probably a fantastic store/shelf seller. Books like this are not as good for arbitrage, though. I think people need to understand this when interpreting your picks.

>Eh<

If you enjoy speculating on moderns you can wait for aces or play with the hand you have.

Justice League 12 was probably a fantastic store/shelf seller. Books like this are not as good for arbitrage, though. I think people need to understand this when interpreting your picks.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

>Eh<

:popcorn:

I don't even like Batgirl, but I did go to the comic store and pick up an issue of #13.

Does this mean I can put it on Ebay for $100?

:insane:

Seriously though, the local store had two issues of Batgirl 13 and about 7 issues of Batman.

While I was standing there, a comic book store about 90 miles away called the shop and asked for all the local shop's Batgirl 13's.

What is driving Batgirl 13? (I don't keep up with moderns that much, so please excuse my ignorance).