• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I'll be cussing you when I've got to work now :pullhair:

Not again :/

Work's mental mate, I think I've had one weekend off in four or five months. It's been seven days a week now for as long as I can remember.

Hurry up DOTF!

I'm having withdrawals

+1!

I'm feeling like this Wednesday will be an absolute stampede for the new parts being released. Hard to think they won't be sellouts again, unless stores are limiting the # of copies per customer.

I had a couple of unexpected sales this weekend: After being listed online for about 3 years each, my Harbinger (1992) TPB signed and numbered by Jim Shooter #/2000, and my Magnus: Steel Nation (1994) tpb both sold to different buyers for $19.95, and $14.95 respectively. Not exactly a windfall, but these were among the longest lasting items to remain unsold in my online inventory. Might be a coincidence that they both finally found buyers this weekend, but it might also be evidence for a general uptick in interest in Valiants across the spectrum, based on the quality of the new Valiant relaunch.

I had a couple of unexpected sales this weekend: After being listed online for about 3 years each, my Harbinger (1992) TPB signed and numbered by Jim Shooter #/2000, and my Magnus: Steel Nation (1994) tpb both sold to different buyers for $19.95, and $14.95 respectively. Not exactly a windfall, but these were among the longest lasting items to remain unsold in my online inventory. Might be a coincidence that they both finally found buyers this weekend, but it might also be evidence for a general uptick in interest in Valiants across the spectrum, based on the quality of the new Valiant relaunch.

:applause:

Well done. It's always great to finally sell something after a long haul.

So Suicide Squad 14 already selling for 9.99-14.99 minus the two regular price listings...

Hell, I'm tempted to just buy mine on ebay and be done with it! Tomorrow at the LCS is going to be madness.

Wednesdays are starting to remind my of that show "The Amazing Race".

I can just picture all the amateur sellers rushing to the stores, staring down other sellers while buying as many copies of the hot books as they can stuff into their satchels. Then rushing home as quickly as humanly possible to be the first to get 'in-hand' copies up on Ebay.

This is how I picture it in my mind:

NSPAAmazingRace044copy.jpg

Wednesdays are starting to remind my of that show "The Amazing Race".

I can just picture all the amateur sellers rushing to the stores, staring down other sellers while buying as many copies of the hot books as they can stuff into their satchels. Then rushing home as quickly as humanly possible to be the first to get 'in-hand' copies up on Ebay.

This is how I picture it in my mind:

NSPAAmazingRace044copy.jpg

haha

Vje8J.jpg