• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

i dont know that you should really be giving a mess about what people think.

WHAT PART OF MY RAP VIDEOS MAKE PEOPLE THINK I CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK?

I AM JUST TALKING ABOUT EBAY BECAUSE CLEARLY THIS IS WHERE WE TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING EBAY, EVEN IF IT IS SO UNRELATED TO ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOOKS HEATING UP ON THE EBAY.

SHOULD I MENTION THAT WHEN I TRIED TO SAY I WAS WAITING IN LINE BEFORE THESE A-HATS THAT WENT IN FRONT OF ME, THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED TO BE FIRST IN LINE, WHO WORKED FOR THE STORE, TOLD ME TO STFU?!?!?!

UGH

but like the best burger place ever opened across the street from the store so I don't even care if they treat me like shiv when I CGC books at their events. Because I asked for fried onion. and jesus. They were breaded and deep fried. It was like the best thing I've ever had. I feel in love. With a burger. because I was getting books CGC'd to sell on ebay.

Oh I want to go back now but there are no good books to speculate.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Get a blog

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO BE POSTING THESE THINGS? THIS IS THE TALK ABOUT PAPER STALK, CGC GRADES, EBAY, AND WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOU ON FACEBOOK, THREAD, RIGHT?!

Get a blog

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO BE POSTING THESE THINGS? THIS IS THE TALK ABOUT PAPER STALK, CGC GRADES, EBAY, AND WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOU ON FACEBOOK, THREAD, RIGHT?!

Please take your meds.

YOU KNOW WHOSE ON MEDS? TWO OF MY CATS. THEY ARE ON CAT PROZACK BECAUSE THEY PEE ALL OVER MY STUFF YO, WHATS UP WITH THAT? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SELL THINGS ON EBAY OR WAIT FOR THINGS TO GET HOT ON EBAY IF MY CATS BE PEEING ON THEM? SO NOW THEY BE GETTING HIGH ON PROZACK. PLUS ONE OF THE CATS PEED ON MY BONG AND WHEN I REACHED FOR IT I GOT PEE ALL ON MY HAND AND IT WAS GROSS. I SAVED THAT CAT FROM THE HUMAN SOCIETY AND IT PEED ON MY BONG AND ONE OR TWO COMICS.

HE PEED ON OUR LOVE IS REAL, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?! IS THAT A SPECIAL "THIS BOOK WILL NEVER HEAT UP ON EBAY" MESSAGE?

I came here to get some news on books heating up on ebay and I end up laughing so hard I spilled my drink across my desk at work.

THIS THREAD HASN'T TALKED ABOUT BOOKS HEATING UP ON EBAY FOR A GOOD THREE MONTHS NOW.

Here:

Go look up The Sixth Gun #s 1 & 2.

(thumbs u

There is a discussion about artists being upset with seeing free/cheap sketches on eBay under the Original Art section (Is Flipping bad for the hobby? Thread)

BUT reading this thread is way more entertaining.

There is a discussion about artists being upset with seeing free/cheap sketches on eBay under the Original Art section (Is Flipping bad for the hobby? Thread)

BUT reading this thread is way more entertaining.

Honestly, everytime I go to that thread I see NAME REMOVED talking about how bad flippers are for the industry, and I think to myself, "are you effing kidding me?!" than someone told me he said he quit the industry in that thread but I could never find it.

Heres a question, which is worse, people who pay for sketches, get them CGC'd and resell them or people who pay top dollar for CGC books than keep cracking the book resubmitting it hoping CGC will be more lenient. I mean, the guy thinks sending books in mylars to CGC will make them present better for the final grade. But you're right, original art flippers are way worse than NAMEDREMOVEDBECAUSEITSALSOATERMIWOULDUSE flippers.

Or even worse, PEOPLE WHO COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT MOVIES / PAPER QUALITY / CGC GRADES AND NOT BOOKS HEATING UP.