• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I did pretty well again today. What I got yesterday is page 798.

Batgirl 9 - 1 copy

Batman 2 - 1 copy

The Manhattan Projects 3 - 1 copy

The Manhattan Projects 4 - 3 copies

The Manhattan Projects 6 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 2 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 4 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 5 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 6 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 0 - 1 copy

Morning Glories 14 - 2 copies

Nowhere Men 1 2nd print - 1 copy

Nowhere Men 3 - 4 copies

Revival 2 - 1 copy

Saga 6 - 3 copies

Saga 7 - 2 copies

Saga 8 - 2 copies

The Sixth Gun 7 - 1 copy

Swamp Thing 2 - 1 copy

Think Tank 2 -1 copy

Think Tank 3 - 1 copy

Todd The Ugliest Kid on Earth - 1 copy

I also picked up The Superior Spider-Man 2 just to have and Ultimate Comics Hawkeye 1 by accident.

nice hall tommy

I've listened to a few interviews with Layman where he mentioned the show, but he never said it was definite unless it was within the last few months.

I was never expecting the show but chew is just my favorite series anyway

My friend that got me into it when it came out decided to get rid of the slabs he had for tv show speculation to me for pretty cheap.. 1-4 and a few other slabs :P

FYI,

I posted this in the Saga thread, but figure it is important enough to share here as well.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/04/kirkman-staples-and-guillory-sketch-scammers-caught-on-camera/

Hmmm hm

Edit: Actually looks legit. Different cert and Ryan vocuhed.

Edited by I like pie

What New 52 books are good for buying and flipping fast? I found a comic book store that is massive and gets tons of everything. I don't really know anything about New 52, so I only bought a few early Batman, Swamp Thing, and Animal Man but they have everything.

What New 52 books are good for buying and flipping fast? I found a comic book store that is massive and gets tons of everything. I don't really know anything about New 52, so I only bought a few early Batman, Swamp Thing, and Animal Man but they have everything.

None lol

Some of the back issue batman are hot. See what everyone else says... :)

I wish people like you would stop posting like this. You want free legal advice while you are at it? Figure mess out for yourself. Plenty of info on these boards.

I wish people like you would stop posting like this. You want free legal advice while you are at it? Figure mess out for yourself. Plenty of info on these boards.

:roflmao:

The top five most popular searched for comics on eBay today are:

• Saga #1
  • Chew
  • Bedlam
  • Batman #13
  • Revival #1

Somewhat surprising really. I would have expected PP, ToT & Sixth Gun to be higher on that list.

Walking Deads never seems to make your lists, hard to see Bedlam as more of a popular book than Walking Dead. (shrug)

Bravo.