• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Ah,but if its Jungle,it would have to go by dingo.

Have you got any kids?

just askin.... (shrug)

Nope, no kids.....between the subterranean jungle fortress, the undersea hideout and my comic budget.....I'd have nothing left for children's: food, clothing, etc....LMAO! I even had to stop construction recently on my moonbase because of the economic downturn.

I've definitely made certain sacrifices to live like Dr. Moreau. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I make it work. :)

Ok off topic guys just a question want to try in the next week or so to send some books into cgc. What would be the better one have two copies of The Sixth Gun #1 and two of Peter Panzerfaust #1. Both are hot. What would you guys send in first, just trying to get a feel.

Ok off topic guys just a question want to try in the next week or so to send some books into cgc. What would be the better one have two copies of The Sixth Gun #1 and two of Peter Panzerfaust #1. Both are hot. What would you guys send in first, just trying to get a feel.

All 4.

Peter first since that's what hot right now.

if you are buying, 6th gun has more short term "potential" as PP has already had a big run up.

If you already own, then PP no question, the jump in slab over raw is much bigger.

Just heard from my LCS that all orders for the second printing of Star Wars #1 that came out today was slashed to 20% of the order.

He has a lot of people that want one after missing out on the 1st prints. Have you guys found the same thing at your local stores?

Just heard from my LCS that all orders for the second printing of Star Wars #1 that came out today was slashed to 20% of the order.

He has a lot of people that want one after missing out on the 1st prints. Have you guys found the same thing at your local stores?

They need to slash 20% off the cover price..My LCS only had 2 & on the 1st prints I believe he had about 4-5 before I bought mine.

I just caught up with ToT/PP the other day and there is no way I could see myself paying $200+ on a set of either. The quality just isn't there and it feels like both series as missing that special element to me.

Makes my tax refund want list a little easier to sort out I suppose

I just caught up with ToT/PP the other day and there is no way I could see myself paying $200+ on a set of either. The quality just isn't there and it feels like both series as missing that special element to me.

Saga :sumo: rrp?

if everyone loved them, they would be a lot hotter than they are now.

Came out last week, we got full order