• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

There's like 1 of those Helheim's on Ebay......and no listings of available at any of the regular stores....

What's the dealio? Why so coveted?

"oh man I just found this secret new title, I don't know If I should tell you about it because I am going to make so much money on it."

"what"

"its in last months previews"

"what"

"its going to be the next saga"

"what"

"its so good, I shouldnt tell you what it is"

It was that conversation about Helheim that made me decide its a stupid title.

Stupid title for flipping or stupid title for reading because I'm pretty sure it will be a good book knowing Cullen Bunn.

Flipping.

It reminds me of Great Pacific or the massive in the sense that there is a lot of hype.

But someone came into a store I work at and talked my ear off for like an hour about HelHeim. I don't think its going to be a good book for making money, but if you like Bunns work, I'm sure it's great.

I don't agree. I made a pretty penny selling 2 of these already.

There's like 1 of those Helheim's on Ebay......and no listings of available at any of the regular stores....

What's the dealio? Why so coveted?

"oh man I just found this secret new title, I don't know If I should tell you about it because I am going to make so much money on it."

"what"

"its in last months previews"

"what"

"its going to be the next saga"

"what"

"its so good, I shouldnt tell you what it is"

It was that conversation about Helheim that made me decide its a stupid title.

Stupid title for flipping or stupid title for reading because I'm pretty sure it will be a good book knowing Cullen Bunn.

Flipping.

It reminds me of Great Pacific or the massive in the sense that there is a lot of hype.

But someone came into a store I work at and talked my ear off for like an hour about HelHeim. I don't think its going to be a good book for making money, but if you like Bunns work, I'm sure it's great.

I don't agree. I made a pretty penny selling 2 of these already.

Selling two of what? Helheim? It hasn't come out yet, so I would imagine people want to get a preview.

Great Pacific? Phantom variants don't count.

Selling two of what? Helheim? It hasn't come out yet

I think he meant the preview sketch :gossip:

How can you sell a con exclusive and act like you're making a "pretty penny" on a title.

ugh

Some people just like to read the book before the general public and it doesn't mean the book will increase in value 2c

Selling two of what? Helheim? It hasn't come out yet

I think he meant the preview sketch :gossip:

How can you sell a con exclusive and act like you're making a "pretty penny" on a title.

ugh

Some people just like to read the book before the general public and it doesn't mean the book will increase in value 2c

This "con exclusive" was free at the NYCC retailer breakfast and it was probably easy to get more than one of them, since most people who had it, thought the book was going to be worthless, and probably sold them really cheap. I saw dealers at the show were selling this book for under $10 (while the Bedlam sketch was almost $100), so anyone who picked this up months ago, probably did make money.

Edited by lemonman5

I don't even think it was a con exclusive. I bought 2 copies at my LCS a few weeks ago

I think variants that don't sell at the con just go out to shops. Like all the Think Tank SDCC variants that were at shops and on their website. Limited to 500, but they were easy finds for a while.