• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I was selling mine for $28 on Wednesday night. I ran out today, but picked up about 20 copies each of Revival phantom #2 and 7.

Where at ? In Philly?

Nah. Not in Philly. I drove down to Delaware today.

Edited by tommyVoltage

I was selling mine for $28 on Wednesday night. I ran out today, but picked up about 20 copies each of Revival phantom #2 and 7.

Where at ? In Philly?

That's my LCS you got them from! Pretty cool shop.

Where at ? In Philly?

That's my LCS you got them from! Pretty cool shop.

Yeah. They screwed me out of an Invincible #19 though. I emailed and asked if they could mail an issue from the long box. They were like yeah sure we always do. I ask for Invincible 19. All of the sudden no response. Emailed again. No response. Called and they said they would check the email. No response. Called again and they said no.

Edit: They had it, but I didn't buy it at the time because it had a bent corner. And today it was gone.

Edited by tommyVoltage