• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Has anyone actually read the issue yet?

I was going to wait till next wed for this weeks pull but I'm afraid that there may be no demand after the weekend if it is not good .. might have to go pickup tomorrow and flip asap so I don't get stuck with a small stack lol

The dialogue between Grayson and Damian is the best part of the issue. Long term I would rather have a Batman 9.8 655 Variant in my collection that this over-hyped death issue.

So is Batman 655 or 656 Damian Wayne's first appearance? It looks like cameo in 655 but everyone lists 655 as his first.

there are CGC graded copies of 655 listing that as his first appearance, don't know if that makes it legitimate or not.

RIPD?

Buy - if you can find a 9.4+

They are mighty hard to find, as quite simply, no-one expected a movie and certainly not one with Bridges, Bacon and Reynolds - and a $200 million budget.

This film will be pumped hard by the studio - the comic will, for a few months get caught up with it.

Its upto the success of the film - if its good, a sequel will follow, and the comic will soar.

I'm not certain of #1 print run, but I thought it was sub - 4K