• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

So is Batman 655 or 656 Damian Wayne's first appearance? It looks like cameo in 655 but everyone lists 655 as his first.

there are CGC graded copies of 655 listing that as his first appearance, don't know if that makes it legitimate or not.

I only ask because I went through all of Morrison's Batman Run and in issue 655 we never see Damian completely. He is pretty much always in the shadows.

Just picked up an extra copy of Batman #7. Harper Row's first appearance. I have a feeling she's either going to take up the mantle of Robin or just become a big part of the story. There's only 47 9.8's so if she hits big and people scramble to find a copy of her first appearance, I have a feeling people will really overpay for 9.8 copy just for the simple fact that you won't be able to find one. It's a book that's kind of hard to find, even raw. Any thoughts?

By the way, I'm new to posting on the forum but i've been paying attention this thread for a while.

Just picked up an extra copy of Batman #7. Harper Row's first appearance. I have a feeling she's either going to take up the mantle of Robin or just become a big part of the story. There's only 47 9.8's so if she hits big and people scramble to find a copy of her first appearance, I have a feeling people will really overpay for 9.8 copy just for the simple fact that you won't be able to find one. It's a book that's kind of hard to find, even raw. Any thoughts?

By the way, I'm new to posting on the forum but i've been paying attention this thread for a while.

Her first appearance is #1 according to Scott Snyder.

Yes, there is a picture of her in issue 1.... full appearance in 7. Issue 1 already has a nice price tag associated with it...as an investment #7 is the way to go imo.

also, don't forget, issue #7 has a Combo pack. that might be the one to get your hands on.

+1 I personally loaded up on the combo packs for Batman #7. They tend to be afterthought when ordering issues . I ordered 150 batman inc #8 reg and ZERO combo packs d'oh

I did the same thing! (well, not 150!) only 20 regulars, and no combos! WTH was i thinking?!?!

Sure.An obscure one panel appearance.

In terms of Harper Row:

Batman #1 = Hulk 180

Batman #7 = Hulk 181

She "IS" the New Robin...

+1 I personally loaded up on the combo packs for Batman #7. They tend to be afterthought when ordering issues . I ordered 150 batman inc #8 reg and ZERO combo packs d'oh

I did the same thing! (well, not 150!) only 20 regulars, and no combos! WTH was i thinking?!?!

20 real is better than 150 pretend ;)

topper1.jpg

Sure.An obscure one panel appearance.

In terms of Harper Row:

Batman #1 = Hulk 180

Batman #7 = Hulk 181

She "IS" the New Robin...

Like Miguel O'Hara was the new Superior Spiderman?

Where in Batman #1 is Harper Row? I didn't see any panel with her in it.

I've just posted it above and Snyder confirmed to comicvine, who were first to notice that her first appearance was #1

"You'll see things happen with Harper Row, who appeared earlier in the series in issue #7 and, as you guys pointed out as the only site that caught it, I think, in issue #1 as well. Through her eyes, we're going to see some stuff that you didn't get to see before that happened throughout the series." Scott Snyder

Edited by buddymagoo

by the way,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200890796657

just happened to wander by this scam on ebay the other day. Think it might be that guy that got busted trying to do mystery boxes on the forum.

The tiny google stolen picture of x-men 1 was the give away. I PM'd him before reporting it to ebay, and asked him for the certificate number :D, wondering what his excuse would be.

"already packaged everything" lol

wonder what camera he has that takes a picture at such low resolution that the original cant show the cert #...

by the way,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200890796657

just happened to wander by this scam on ebay the other day. Think it might be that guy that got busted trying to do mystery boxes on the forum.

The tiny google stolen picture of x-men 1 was the give away. I PM'd him before reporting it to ebay, and asked him for the certificate number :D, wondering what his excuse would be.

"already packaged everything" lol

wonder what camera he has that takes a picture at such low resolution that the original cant show the cert #...

And 76 still available.