• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Certainly not heating up on ebay at the time of the posting. I'm pretty sure the world's finest issue isn't even a tie in.

Batman & Robin #18 (out this week) looks like it will go the way of Batman Inc #8

and Worlds Finest #10.

Another Requiem issue, gone from Diamond UK 2 weeks ago

& we've done triple sales on pre-orders.

should this have been a super secret PM ;)

Go what way? Are you talking about sales or secondary prices?

Batman & Robin #18 is out wednesday so not heating up yet,

Worlds Finest #10, I'm getting 4 x cover for it

I'm thinking about picking up X-Men 141/142 for $160 in VF. That's all I know about them.

Don't do that bro.....don't bother grabbing any of those bronze age issues unless they're in the 9.8 range and slabbed.

That is unless you're going to turn around and sell them as VFs raw later on as the new X-men movie approaches.

If you've got a high graded slab however, the prices will increase notably circa the same time.

Besides, there are so many high grade bronze raws and slabs out there that VFs won't be really sought after.

There's always a market for 9.8s.

Certainly not heating up on ebay at the time of the posting. I'm pretty sure the world's finest issue isn't even a tie in.

Batman & Robin #18 (out this week) looks like it will go the way of Batman Inc #8

and Worlds Finest #10.

Another Requiem issue, gone from Diamond UK 2 weeks ago

& we've done triple sales on pre-orders.

should this have been a super secret PM ;)

Go what way? Are you talking about sales or secondary prices?

Batman & Robin #18 is out wednesday so not heating up yet,

Worlds Finest #10, I'm getting 4 x cover for it

Where are you getting 4x cover for Worlds' Finest 10?

Unless 1 dollar is cover I'm not seeing it.

You know this thread has gone to the dogs when bleeding cool starts taking the credit for books heating up and there is no mention of that book here...

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/11/is-there-a-run-on-x-factor-6/

Seem to recall that being talked about months and months ago... might have even been on one of Larry's blog updates.

Edited by Garf

What's the significance of worlds finest #10 and why is it hot?

1) its not hot, there was speculation that it was underprinted and would be hard to find before release

2) all of the bat books this month has covers that pay tribute to Robin

Is All-New X-Men really going for more than cover consistently? Just went to the shop and they have like 60 first prints of every issue.

Was unable to walk for the past month so I went and grabbed all my books today so my store gave me tomorrows pull as well(shhhh). Spent like $350 after discount but I'm happy that all my helheim/sex are NM+/better, got 10 of each

Nowhere Men #4 was awesome and I got like 10 copies

Does Batman Inc 8 regular cover still have a decent price? Got the last couple copies..

Also got a bunch of copies of Batman 5 6 7 8 to flip

Edited by wushugushu

Is All-New X-Men really going for more than cover consistently? Just went to the shop and they have like 60 first prints of every issue.

Was unable to walk for the past month so I went and grabbed all my books today so my store gave me tomorrows pull as well(shhhh). Spent like $350 after discount but I'm happy that all my helheim/sex are NM+/better, got 10 of each

Nowhere Men #4 was awesome and I got like 10 copies

Does Batman Inc 8 regular cover still have a decent price? Got the last couple copies..

Also got a bunch of copies of Batman 5 6 7 8 to flip

You can look a lot of this up yourself.

All-New X-Men #3, 4, 5 are instant money makers.

I listed a Batman Inc #8 today for $12 and it sold within a minute.

Batman #7 is heating up because of Harper Row speculation. I grabbed a few polybags of this. I'm pretty sure #5 has shown decent resale values for a while now.