• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,836 posts in this topic

I plan on buying the injustice video game but I don't think it's going to be as good as 50 cent blood on the sand ...

Rofl

It should be a fun game - NRS does a great job with their single player story modes so I'm pretty excited to see it all play out. Can't say I'm as confident with their MP support but I'm sure it will be fun to pub around online

There's a fighting game tournament here next weekend that I was planning to pass out copies of 1+2 but decided to cut that stack a bit so I can build up my ebay feedback :D - Still have 20 sets + some more #1s to play with after flipping some. Totally did not expect it to heat up but it would have been useful to help hype up the game to those into that scene.

Saw that. It actually seems like a pretty good buy - not a ton of downside there. That dent on the side of the box might make me a little nervous though.

TIP:

http://www.newworldmanga.com/

Five Ghosts Creator Signing Thursday 3/21: 'five ghosts' series creators Frank Barbiere and Chris Mooneyham. (YES, THAT'S TODAY PEOPLE)

5:00pm – 8:00pm EST.

No ECCCs, but there's OA and a ton of raws as well as I believe 'the other variant'. Non CGC signing, but a great opportunity to get a higher grade of the raw considering many apparently had some printer defect. I am under the impression that the places with the signings got minty fresh copies.

Website above has address and contact info. It's not my store, but it's ONE of the LCS around me.

Start your engines...

OK, let's try this.

The new Harbinger #1 is getting hot on eBay, maybe due to the movie announcement they just made?

It's also an awesome read.

Magnus #0 Mail-In CGC 9.8 copies are actually climbing due to the movie talk. So all joking aside.. there's something to what you just said. ;)

It's good now that I read it.

But where people coming into your store looking for it before? I wasn't. I didn't even know it existed. #1 didn't get a 2nd print until last week. 2 weeks before #3 coming out for a DC title.

Oh I get it, if you haven't heard of it then obviously neither has anyone else? You weren't buying it so why would anyone else? Jeez :facepalm:

But where people coming into your store looking for it before? I wasn't. I didn't even know it existed. #1 didn't get a 2nd print until last week. 2 weeks before #3 coming out for a DC title.

Oh I get it, if you haven't heard of it then obviously neither has anyone else? You weren't buying it so why would anyone else? Jeez :facepalm:

What are you talking about?

I was replying saying I looked past it, but now that I sat down and read it it is good. And it just started heating up last week. No one was buying it. How did I get 15-20 copies from 2 stores after it was posted on here?

Jeez :facepalm:

TIP:

Five Ghosts Creator Signing Thursday 3/21: 'five ghosts' series creators Frank Barbiere and Chris Mooneyham. (YES, THAT'S TODAY PEOPLE)

No ECCCs, but there's OA and a ton of raws as well as I believe 'the other variant'. Non CGC signing, but a great opportunity to get a higher grade of the raw considering many apparently had some printer defect. I am under the impression that the places with the signings got minty fresh copies.

Website above has address and contact info. It's not my store, but it's ONE of the LCS around me.

Start your engines...

This is one of my regular LCS, but is 45 minutes away. I still have time to go though.

TIP:

Start your engines...

This is one of my regular LCS, but is 45 minutes away. I still have time to go though.

one please......

:takeit:

I was replying saying I looked past it, but now that I sat down and read it it is good. And it just started heating up last week. No one was buying it. How did I get 15-20 copies from 2 stores after it was posted on here?

You are probably just a speculative genius. :facepalm:

TIP:

Start your engines...

one please......

:takeit:

ditto :takeit:

Funny enough, my future in-laws live around there. Too bad I can't ask them to go for me :insane:

My LCS had a stack of them still too, grabbed a bunch and sold 3 today on eBay for $15 each.... The rest of them are now freebies for me so lets see how hot it gets!

You are probably just a speculative genius. :facepalm:

You keep saying nothing.

My LCS had a stack of t

hem still too, grabbed a bunch and sold 3 today on eBay for $15 each.... The rest of them are now freebies for me so lets see how hot it gets!

what is your LCS?