• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Sheesh. Though it is kind of a random thing to have an Image character that has been in that universe for so long to just jump over to Marvel full time. I know really old properties like Black Terror get bought up by new companies because they have been in public domain for eons, but for Angela to jump to Marvel like that is kind of unprecedented maybe???

Let's hope the Age of Ultron ends with Miracleman saving the day!

Sheesh. Though it is kind of a random thing to have an Image character that has been in that universe for so long to just jump over to Marvel full time. I know really old properties like Black Terror get bought up by new companies because they have been in public domain for eons, but for Angela to jump to Marvel like that is kind of unprecedented maybe???

COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW AMAZING THAT WOULD BE?!?!?!

COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW AMAZING THAT WOULD BE?!?!?!

And then Bone kills everyone and Marvel has to close their doors because all their characters are deceased.

Alan Moores Miracleman run is by far the best Modern Comic Series of all time.

I've never had the chance to read that series. I have been reading comics since the late 80's, and know that Miracleman is a seminal series, but I just haven't bought the trades or anything. One day....

I've never had the chance to read that series. I have been reading comics since the late 80's, and know that Miracleman is a seminal series, but I just haven't bought the trades or anything. One day....

The trades are really expensive because of low print / book is in legal limbo so can't be reprinted status.

But its so good. Best read ever.

And they could always read the auction where it states that. But you're always right Whizzer. I forgot.

I'm just trying to clarify what YOU said. I get that if you have stated that you don't ship to international destinations people are wrong to bid. I just don't understand why you feel it is appropriate to 'way overcharge' them. When you've been here a little longer you will begin to see that reputation and ethics are valued highly. I find your policy of knowingly overcharging to be questionable.

But by all means continue in your passive aggressive responses. (thumbs u

I have to agree with Whizzer on this one overall.

The trades are really expensive because of low print / book is in legal limbo so can't be reprinted status.

We have a reader set of Miracle Man #1-24 that we let fans come to the shop & read for free.

LETS ALL SAY A PRAYER TO THE LURKERS WITHOUT WHICH I WOULD NOT BE BUYING SILVER AGE KEYS

Amen.

We have a reader set of Miracle Man #1-24 that we let fans come to the shop & read for free.

That is awesome! (thumbs u