• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

This was a pre-order sale for 3 books. Auction states book is out April 3.

That's my PhantomCS. It's one of the worst stores ever. Probably 9.0-9.2 once it touches his hands. I only buy stuff from there if I take it out of the box myself. The Phantom variants are just on a counter still boxed.

That's my PhantomCS. It's one of the worst stores ever. Probably 9.0-9.2 once it touches his hands. I only buy stuff from there if I take it out of the box myself. The Phantom variants are just on a counter still boxed.

I'll bet anything that when in the store you are cordial, complimentary & polite.

However once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: "tommyVoltage" you feel empowered to slander the business.

I'm going to pass your kind words along to both LCS's that you frequent.

Still, I bet they don't purposely overcharge for shipping on their mail order do they? Shame the same can't be said for you.

I'll bet anything that when in the store you are cordial, complimentary & polite.

However once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: "tommyVoltage" you feel empowered to slander the business.

Sounds good. I haven't been there in weeks (just like I told you).

WELCOME TO PHILLY

Edited by tommyVoltage

Dude, if what is indeed what you are going to do, that is truly a dickensian move..

He can do whatever he wants. He's the INFAMOUS Larry. Isn't that what he calls himself?

Reason they don't have them on the shelf. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=140943758605&pt=US_Comic_Books&_osacat=0&hash=item20d0e7150d&_ssn=comic-madness&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1&_nkw=phantom+variants&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Right on eBay.

He can do whatever he wants. He's the INFAMOUS Larry. Isn't that what he calls himself?

Reason they don't have them on the shelf. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=140943758605&pt=US_Comic_Books&_osacat=0&hash=item20d0e7150d&_ssn=comic-madness&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1&_nkw=phantom+variants&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Right on eBay.

"No big price increases, but I sure sell a lot. " ~ Larry

I would never bad mouth a store I go to all the time.

I just bad mouth stores that sucks 2c

I don't go there. He asked me where I got Phantoms for cover because I had a ton of them. And I told him where I got them. I haven't been there in 5-6 weeks. I was planning on never going back after then took Daredevil #21 from my stack when I was buying TWD compendiums the same time ($60 each in store or $32 on Amazon HMMM).

Goodness,not more people seeing Larry for what he is....

I warned you all so,so many times.

Stop buying his "helping the struggling artist products" BS and he goes away.

It's that easy.

I would now like to invite all Larry's butt-kissers to pile on. My care factor is especially low at the moment, so please, don't hold back.

Any that agree with Voltage,Vader, Whizzer and myself, feel free to counter-argue.

I will shout "IN BEFORE THE LOCK" and you chaps, in your best Henry V accent utter "cry havoc - and let slip the dogs of war" and engage in witty banter.

Have at it fellows, have at it.

My money is on Tommy Voltage and crew. (thumbs u (thumbs u :applause:

Jimmy, you would probably blow up a store that sucked.

Larry has been really good to me and he puts out a great product. 2c

That's a lot of sucking and blowing. :banana:

When you phrase it like that, it sounds a bit ordinary, doesn't it.. hm

Larry has been really good to me and he puts out a great product. 2c

Each to their own Jimmy.

It's what makes the world go around.