• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Nice. The manager at my LCS convinced me to pick this up when Matt Hawkins was doing a signing. Glad I did

I think if you're in a suit you're not getting a bump. Now if Coulson were to become the Vision like it was hinted at last year....

???????The WHAT???

Did I miss something??? Or just forget something???

Did you get a shipping confirmation yet? Top Cow tends to sell things they don't have and update the website later.

Five Ghosts #2 is preselling on Ebay above cover & is shipping Sold Out.

1365639325082.jpg

When will this Phantom variant be available for sale?

It will be in thirty shops Wednesday.

i was refering to Ebay pre sales.

http://phantomvariant.com/blog/

When's the next set of Revival Phantoms due out?

Next week according to Graham Cracker Comics.

I had such high hopes for Ten Grand and Jupiter's Legacy to be the next big thing...but with both getting a billion covers I am definitely getting turned off.

Sooo, you think multiple covers will affect their content?

Make the material unreadable?

Oh, I forget where I am.

This is the CGC boards.

Buy low & sell high.

;)

Larry,

This is the EBAY SALES THREAD. Of course we are talking value here. I'd be okay with your response if you were saying this on either the Ten Grand thread or the Jupiter Thread but value is what we are supposed to talk about here.

I never once said I wouldn't read it or that anyone else shouldn't I just am stating the fact that it will likely have no value do to the unlimited amount of variants that are going to be on the market.

If you want to argue with me just look at Bedlam. There is a great series but was killed investment wise due to the weight of all the variants. On a side note, I wouldn't even have mentioned the two comics if I thought the story was going to be garbage.

Another board member mentioned this comic as the possible first appearance of Luke Fox...anyone else able to confirm this yet? Batman_Beyond_Unlimited_Vol_1_2_zps5daecc40.jpg

"Lucious fox jnr" is in it but he is a fat mid 40's fella who looks nothing like Luke Fox. Different characthers (shrug)

I had such high hopes for Ten Grand and Jupiter's Legacy to be the next big thing...but with both getting a billion covers I am definitely getting turned off.

Sooo, you think multiple covers will affect their content?

Make the material unreadable?

Oh, I forget where I am.

This is the CGC boards.

Buy low & sell high.

;)

Larry,

This is the EBAY SALES THREAD. Of course we are talking value here. I'd be okay with your response if you were saying this on either the Ten Grand thread or the Jupiter Thread but value is what we are supposed to talk about here.

I never once said I wouldn't read it or that anyone else shouldn't I just am stating the fact that it will likely have no value do to the unlimited amount of variants that are going to be on the market.

If you want to argue with me just look at Bedlam. There is a great series but was killed investment wise due to the weight of all the variants. On a side note, I wouldn't even have mentioned the two comics if I thought the story was going to be garbage.

>>Larry,

This is the EBAY SALES THREAD.<<

Thanks.

So WHY are you trashing an upcoming release here?

"I had such high hopes for Ten Grand and Jupiter's Legacy to be the next big thing...but with both getting a billion covers I am definitely getting turned off."

I really can't say that Pike's Comics trashed these two books. He gave his opinion. I gave mine. We all give our opinions on here. I passed on the two because so many variant covers were coming out. I like the new Uber book but with so many covers it's scaring me off a bit.

This forum is so much better when there aren't phantom variants releasing the next week. One member.

There are Phantom variants releasing EVERY week.

You should act as polite as you do in person.

You're very complimentary to the program in person I hear.

BUT once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: 'tommyVoltage' you start talking smack.

Typical.

This forum is so much better when there aren't phantom variants releasing the next week. One member.

There are Phantom variants releasing EVERY week.

You should act as polite as you do in person.

You're very complimentary to the program in person I hear.

BUT once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: 'tommyVoltage' you start talking smack.

Typical.

That's weird because I got rid of all of my phantom variants because of you?

Edit: And when is the last time I went to Wade's? They lost my business weeks ago.

Edited by tommyVoltage

So you're putting words in his mouth and then calling him a insufficiently_thoughtful_person because of what he is "saying." It should be obvious that he's not skipping a books content due to multiple covers considering the thread he's posting in. You do realize that this thread has a theme. A logical person would ascertain based on that context that he's referencing his apprehension about speculating on potential value and not the enjoyment of reading the book.

>> I passed on the two because so many variant covers were coming out.<<

Passing on a speculative play due to amount of covers. Fine

Passing on reading it due to amount of covers. Simply MOronic.