• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I understand what you are saying but surely Luke Fox is not the same person as Lucious Fox Jnr

it is the same character, he is the son of lucius fox, it is merely a different version from an alternate universe, which is irrelevant.

I'm not having it. Creators say Luke Fox is a new character. Lucius jnr is a fat mid 40's dude. Luke a young UFC fighter. Completley different characters.

Tim Drake is in the same book as an old dude with gray hair...its still Tim Drake.

The character has appeared in the DC multiverse before, plain and simple.

In terms of Batman Beyond Unlimited, I believe it came out after the other Batman Beyond in question. I do also think they could be the same character. If you look at the new character in Batwing, he is young and athletic....who is not to say that he grows old and overweight? All I am saying is it is possible.

>> I passed on the two because so many variant covers were coming out.<<

Passing on a speculative play due to amount of covers. Fine

Passing on reading it due to amount of covers. Simply MOronic.

And I wont be passing on reading it. Never stated that. I buy a copy of almost everything new that comes out.

I understand what you are saying but surely Luke Fox is not the same person as Lucious Fox Jnr

it is the same character, he is the son of lucius fox, it is merely a different version from an alternate universe, which is irrelevant.

I'm not having it. Creators say Luke Fox is a new character. Lucius jnr is a fat mid 40's dude. Luke a young UFC fighter. Completley different characters.

Tim Drake is in the same book as an old dude with gray hair...its still Tim Drake.

The character has appeared in the DC multiverse before, plain and simple.

In terms of Batman Beyond Unlimited, I believe it came out after the other Batman Beyond in question. I do also think they could be the same character. If you look at the new character in Batwing, he is young and athletic....who is not to say that he grows old and overweight? All I am saying is it is possible.

He first appeared in an issue of Batman Beyond, but it was a digital series. That series was printed for the first time in the Batman Beyond Unlimited books.

I think if you're in a suit you're not getting a bump. Now if Coulson were to become the Vision like it was hinted at last year....

???????The WHAT???

Did I miss something??? Or just forget something???

I swear I read it in the Avengers movie discussion last year. Made sense considering you never saw his body and he had been such an integral part of the saga leading up to the Avengers movie.

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

it wont. people who read comics dont give a mess about agent coulson

I mean...he's just a guy with a gun.

Maybe he workouts out more than your average guy.

He could probably bald you to death.

Just a guy with a gun? So is the Punisher.

So Batman Adventures 12 is irrelevant, better tell all those bidders on Ebay!

I'm saying that the first appearance occurring in an alternate universe is irrelevant. It is still a first appearance.

So by the same token I would argue that Batman Adventures 12 is the true first appearance of Harley Quinn. The fact that it also occurs in an alternate universe is again irrelevant. And since that book sells for more than Batman: Harley Quinn, which is her first appearance in the main Batman universe, then I would say I'm correct with my line of thinking.

What's the buzz on Damned (other than it's weak association with Sixth Gun)?

Same writer.

Showtime is producing a show based on it. Its a great read full of comedic potential for the main character who dies all the time. I enjoyed it and I liked it better then Sixth Gun. They are changing the series somewhat though so who knows.

Its about a guy caught between 3 fractions all wanting a book he has. None of them deserve what he has. Each of the groups has their own selfish desire for the book he had. That and he is cursed to be resurrected everytime he dies. I can see all types of dark humor from that. All the poor guy wants to do is take a permanant dirt nap. lol

I had no problem selling my copies and kept a NM+ just in case.

Damn Link

Edited by Fastballspecial

I'm saying that the first appearance occurring in an alternate universe is irrelevant. It is still a first appearance.

So by the same token I would argue that Batman Adventures 12 is the true first appearance of Harley Quinn. The fact that it also occurs in an alternate universe is again irrelevant. And since that book sells for more than Batman: Harley Quinn, which is her first appearance in the main Batman universe, then I would say I'm correct with my line of thinking.

Hey my bad, I misread your statement!

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

Another character setting the world on fire these days. :eyeroll:

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

Another character setting the world on fire these days. :eyeroll:

He's still an icon. If you are trying to say that the Punisher doesn't have a large following you would be mistaken.