• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Nice article! I really hope Uber dies a quick death, that book suxd.

A couple of things tho...

I like how u show mazing man 12 but dont actually recommend it!

Those Wolverine Movie Tie-in issues are still incorrect. you need to add 172

Why is Thor 344 the only Thor Book people are speculating on? 347 is the first Kurse and he's in the upcoming film too!

Battle Scars 1,6. Ok people seem to fight the idea that Coulson appeared in another issue in 2010 but Marcus's first appearance was NOT in this mini.

I had no idea about that Ultimate 5 comic! Thanks!

You are getting closer on that Beyond book but Luke Jr appears first in issue 2.

Death's Head suggestion: The Body in Question

by the way as far as I can tell no one from Lyria, or Bleeding Cool had Pilot Season Declassified on their radar.

Big fan of Deathshead back in the day, but what's up with the love in the report. Apologies ahead of time for my ignorance on this one.

I have a source at Marvel that says he's coming back in a big way this year.

He's in Iron Man this week & scheduled to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy by Bendis & Gaimen.

Figure it's a low risk play...

uFCmoLb.jpg

Oh I don't care, I just didn't mean to start a little board fight. I like the report, I don't expect it to be perfect. I just figured discussing it after was normal

It wasn't the report that started it.

I wonder when I will receive my strike........ They wiped my posts........... doh!

What do you guys think about 2 Guns by Boom!Studios ? Boom now has this TPB listed on their homepage and ebay asking prices are way up.

Only issue 1 made the top 300 list as best I can tell so it would appear to be printed in very limited quantity. Has anyone here read it ? I would think a movie with Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington will drive mant to look for these.

On another note, I know it has already been mentioned but Pilot Season Declassified 2011 is starting to really see a steady price increase. Does anyone here think it has staying power ?

I'd say the latter, since he was in more than two issues. However, I'm not privy to the information Larry has, so (shrug)

I'd say the latter, since he was in more than two issues. However, I'm not privy to the information Larry has, so (shrug)

Death's Head 1 or 3 seem more likely considering the Dystopic tale Marvel is currently publishing but who knows?

I never read Deaths Head.

It's appearances of the character in today's Iron man that I'm interested in.

ironman8coverjpg-e21008.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

The three versions:

Deaths head UK transformers #113 (1987)

Deaths head II : deaths head #1 (1992) mini (Alot of these printed !)

Deaths Head 3.0 : amazing fantasy VOL # 2 /#16 (2006)

Yeah, but which version is in Iron Man today is the million dollar question.