• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I mean new 52 batman #2

Do any #2 from the New 52?

Example look at Red Hood. 1, 3, 4, 5 all sell above cover. 2 still doesn't. Every title.

Here's a new idea maybe they should renumber all the titles back to 1 again. lol

That's wierd...

#2 of the batman was not even reprinted, 1 and 3 where, but not 2...making it rarer?

Also it was where we saw the first talon, the first owl thingie...

My thought is that the supply at cover just recently dried up and from there it will gradually find it's way to higher values?

I think most of my sales of #2 are people who just see it, can't believe the price and don't look at other auctions...which are cheap...

see I'm not trying to sell my stuff here ( right now ) I just said others are cheaper....

For the time being, I am finished with my book purchases. I don't see myself keeping to that; I'll probably make a few more buys.

That said, here are my saved Ebay searches. Ebay notifies me of the following listings below their respective clip level which I set. My clip level follows immediately after listing each comic.

These are in no particular order.

Book values are per comicspriceguide

CGC sensus is per cgcdata.com.

All comics are 9.8 CGC blue label.

And most importantly: I am a novice

(1) Wolverine [Vol 5] #1 Sketch $100

+ book value = $270

+ number in existence at that grade = 26

(2) Revival #1 Sketch $205

+ book value = $700

+ number in existence at that grade = 60

(3) Uncanny X-Men [Vol 4] #1 Sketch $160

+ book value = $420

+ number in existence at that grade = 13

(4) Peter Panzerfaust #9 $100

+ book value = $112

+ number in existence at that grade = 71 (expect more)

(5) East of West #1 RRP Variant $300

+ Brand new -- do not have data yet

(6) Walking Dead #106 Infinity & Beyond Variant $50

+ book value = $116

+ number in existence at that grade = 99 (expect more)

(7) Walking Dead #6 $270

+ book value = $672

+ number in existence at that grade = 92

(8) Walking Dead #27  $270

+ book value = $1,120

+ number in existence at that grade = 260

(9) Walking Dead #33 $110

+ book value = $224

+ number in existence at that grade = 100

(10) Walking Dead #48 $160

+ book value = $336

+ number in existence at that grade = 74

(11) Walking Dead #61 $100

+ book value = $336

+ number in existence at that grade = 159

(12) Walking Dead #108 $45

+ book value = $17

+ number in existence at that grade = 170 (expect more)

Edited by revivedrevival

+ book value = $17

I hope this happens to King Ezekiel and his tiger.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Game of Thrones Spoiler below...

ku-xlarge_zps2f9ab293.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

+ book value = $17

What a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed for posting spoiler material like that with no warning.

Edited by buddymagoo

+ book value = $17

What a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed for posting spoiler material like that with no warning.

self-impressed, yea ok bud. I fixed it for those who don't have HBO or don't know how to use torrents. Instead of being a dew-shhhh you could have sent me a message. In truth it was only an oversight not to set as a spoiler and i apologize to everyone but you.

Edited by MrWeen

+ book value = $17

self-impressed, yea ok bud. I fixed it for those who don't have HBO or don't know how to use torrents. Instead of being a dew-shhhh you could have sent me a message. In truth it was only an oversight not to set as a spoiler and i apologize to anyone but you ya mutt.

Not good enough that just looks like a walking dead spoiler tag. No warning as to what it spoils.

nope, my answer was my answer, and remains my answer:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=200930822667&showauto=true

look at the date stamps, and the auto bids.

I know that people who actually shill and post here like to try to keep inexperienced people in the dark about how much shilling there is on ebay, and the many different ways its done and hidden. Me, I like to investigate data, educate people, and always side with caution.

Not only is the 0 feedback user only bidding in 50 cent increments, days apart, pushing each "regular" bidder to their max.....

Not only does he stop each time it crosses by mere pennies

Not only is he overpaying

But all the so called "legit" bidders, all bid in perfect round numbers, ending in .00

As I am sure you are well aware, most shillers and shill accounts have LOTS of feedback. The ones with low feedback are hardly the only shill accounts out there.

The entire bid action screams fishy. So, regardless of whether I said it or not, regardless of anything else, anyone looking at that auctions bid history SHOULD at the very least acknowledge the possibility it might be BS. Maybe it is legit, but it certainly doesnt look legit, and certainly has a good probability of being fake.

Telling people to not question, analyze, or think about things benefits no one....well, except maybe people who shill.

The poster above does this to help prevent manipulation of the market by :censored: that hype their books on here or others. Please don't tell me it doesn't happen.

Posters on here that question that or even make fun of a poster that actually makes an intelligent response with facts are the reason why this thread has become a joke.

Why you don't understand the need for this simple information is baffling to many of us and makes those posters look inexperienced, ill informed, childish, or even just plain ignorant. Its why some are not taken seriously on here ever.

Saying all that above doesn't imply that many of you aren't' great contributors to this board as fans, buyers, or sellers. What it means is when you mock an honest attempt to get at the truth it lessens your credibility.

+ book value = $17

self-impressed, yea ok bud. I fixed it for those who don't have HBO or don't know how to use torrents. Instead of being a dew-shhhh you could have sent me a message. In truth it was only an oversight not to set as a spoiler and i apologize to anyone but you ya mutt.

Not good enough that just looks like a walking dead spoiler tag. No warning as to what it spoils.

All fixed. Man the UK has a lot a forum police. I bet you two work at Silver Acre.

I understand you meant no harm but I just didn't expect that here as it shouldn't have been. It's done now, I'll move on :cry:

No problem, it was my mistake.

Edited by MrWeen

+ book value = $17

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Game of Thrones Spoiler below...

Man Wolf is appearing in GoT?!?!?! Gotta stock up on ASM#124

nope, my answer was my answer, and remains my answer:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=200930822667&showauto=true

look at the date stamps, and the auto bids.

I know that people who actually shill and post here like to try to keep inexperienced people in the dark about how much shilling there is on ebay, and the many different ways its done and hidden. Me, I like to investigate data, educate people, and always side with caution.

Not only is the 0 feedback user only bidding in 50 cent increments, days apart, pushing each "regular" bidder to their max.....

Not only does he stop each time it crosses by mere pennies

Not only is he overpaying

But all the so called "legit" bidders, all bid in perfect round numbers, ending in .00

As I am sure you are well aware, most shillers and shill accounts have LOTS of feedback. The ones with low feedback are hardly the only shill accounts out there.

The entire bid action screams fishy. So, regardless of whether I said it or not, regardless of anything else, anyone looking at that auctions bid history SHOULD at the very least acknowledge the possibility it might be BS. Maybe it is legit, but it certainly doesnt look legit, and certainly has a good probability of being fake.

Telling people to not question, analyze, or think about things benefits no one....well, except maybe people who shill.

The poster above does this to help prevent manipulation of the market by :censored: that hype their books on here or others. Please don't tell me it doesn't happen.

Posters on here that question that or even make fun of a poster that actually makes an intelligent response with facts are the reason why this thread has become a joke.

Why you don't understand the need for this simple information is baffling to many of us and makes those posters look inexperienced, ill informed, childish, or even just plain ignorant. Its why some are not taken seriously on here ever.

Saying all that above doesn't imply that many of you aren't' great contributors to this board as fans, buyers, or sellers. What it means is when you mock an honest attempt to get at the truth it lessens your credibility.

:golfclap: Edited by Mike's Rack