• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

I foresee such chaos and bickering here...it'll be troll paradise...and it costs nothing to block an ebayer ( cept a potential customer )...is it liable if you can't prove what you say?

But to be clear, I did block this ebayer...I mean why not, who needs it...I just hope that it takes a couple of people saying something to make people block...I didn't carefully read the thread jj...who else has had problems with this unsavory character?

Is this book worth speculating on...again???

So this comic, its retailer variant and rare 2nd print were discussed a while back. Even Larry recommended it in his weekly report after some other online articles mentioned it first. This was due to the possibility that Pepper Pott's Rescue/Iron Maiden armor would appear in Iron Man 3. Since then no one seems to care but with the recent rumor that the J.A.R.V.I.S. ai will become Ultron in Avengers 2, shouldn't this book explode?

If anyone has cared to look, Avengers 55 is selling for huge money overnight on Ebay ( first appearance Ultron ) But if that Ultron is not going to be utilized in the film I would expect the first appearance of the J.A.R.V.I.S. intelligence to significantly climb in value. This first appearance is also in a regular Marvel Universe comic not a Marvel Films adaptation. What do you all think?

160951_20090130192741_large_zps5d541bb1.jpg

I was tipped to buy the 2nd print back in like February-March. At one point they were selling for $20-25. I think I have one left, so I can only hope. Maybe it will bump back up to $10-15 if the word gets out.

Is this book worth speculating on...again???

So this comic, its retailer variant and rare 2nd print were discussed a while back. Even Larry recommended it in his weekly report after some other online articles mentioned it first. This was due to the possibility that Pepper Pott's Rescue/Iron Maiden armor would appear in Iron Man 3. Since then no one seems to care but with the recent rumor that the J.A.R.V.I.S. ai will become Ultron in Avengers 2, shouldn't this book explode?

If anyone has cared to look, Avengers 55 is selling for huge money overnight on Ebay ( first appearance Ultron ) But if that Ultron is not going to be utilized in the film I would expect the first appearance of the J.A.R.V.I.S. intelligence to significantly climb in value. This first appearance is also in a regular Marvel Universe comic not a Marvel Films adaptation. What do you all think?

160951_20090130192741_large_zps5d541bb1.jpg

I was tipped to buy the 2nd print back in like February-March. At one point they were selling for $20-25. I think I have one left, so I can only hope. Maybe it will bump back up to $10-15 if the word gets out.

That 2nd print is the one to jump on I think. But both versions of that issue are definitely worth a pick up.

yq0f.jpg

Edited by pkveronese

The Flash television report has also been confirmed by IGN and Coast City.

Flash will have a prominent role in Arrow season 2.

If successful, Wally West will have his own show.

So they are going to make a Flash tv show about a character thats not in their current universe?

The Flash television report has also been confirmed by IGN and Coast City.

Flash will have a prominent role in Arrow season 2.

If successful, Wally West will have his own show.

So they are going to make a Flash tv show about a character thats not in their current universe?

Good question. Someone asked a similar question on reddit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321170292761?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Another low PP sale. Picture is worthless and no mention of condition. (shrug)

I wouldn't say it's completely worthless. Although admittedly $152 is a bit on the cheap side for PP #1.....someone still pulled the trigger.

From that picture you can see one visible CBT in the smoke above the tank turret. The rest looks fairly clean. That said, the BACK is always the killer. I friggin hate auctions where the back pictures are fuzzy or deliberately taken in a way to obscure that very susceptible black edge. There's invariably rub that marks the black border or alot of CBTs all over the edge.

It's a tough one to get by. The consolation is you'll probably end up with a 9.4 or a 9.6 if the front is pretty pristine. Anyway, there are plenty of legitimate raw auctions where the seller actually takes the time to display the front, back, spine and edges properly and in high resolution. Those are the ones you'll see go for $230+ all day and twice on Sundays.

The PP ship has sailed.

You're making it sound like the Titanic...when it's really more like a Carnival cruise ship that folks keep boarding for free alcohol. :wink:

I'd say that sailed ship will come back to port once said live action show hits the scene. Then we'll see who can afford a first class cabin.

The PP ship has sailed.

You're making it sound like the Titanic...when it's really more like a Carnival cruise ship that folks keep boarding for free alcohol. :wink:

I'd say that sailed ship will come back to port once said live action show hits the scene. Then we'll see who can afford a first class cabin.

can i win my ticket for the cruise in a poker game?

:wishluck:

The PP ship has sailed.

Sorry Kevin - not even close.

There is going to be a huge upswing in prices when the cast is revealed.

This will hit WD prices.