• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Remember when this thread used to be about moderns that were heating up on eBay....

heatin up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330975068673?redirect=mobile

Wow...any idea why?

How? $5.50? 4 bids??

there is another one on the bay already at $10.50......

why on earth is an amalgam comic seeing bids?????

Not a clue in the world :grin:

Is clone slowing down a little, noticed not that many CGC books when I search Ebay, and a lot of red(not sold) completed listings

I don't think most comic folk even know about the TV stuff.

I think all the sales were people from here buying from each other or the cheap stuff on eBay.

Is clone slowing down a little, noticed not that many CGC books when I search Ebay, and a lot of red(not sold) completed listings

I think all the sales were people from here buying from each other or the cheap stuff on eBay.

I've been to 3 different shops and not one batted an eye when I walked up with stacks of Clone. One shop is usually on the ball with popular titles but this one is still baking in the oven if you ask me ;)

Remember when this thread used to be about moderns that were heating up on eBay....

heatin up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330975068673?redirect=mobile

Wow...any idea why?

How? $5.50? 4 bids??

there is another one on the bay already at $10.50......

why on earth is an amalgam comic seeing bids?????

Cause Darkclaw is friggin cool?

A couple of observations as I was shopping the bay today;

I haven't read this but somebody is liking it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SWAMP-THING-1-21-Plus-0-Annual-and-Bonus-New-52-24-total-Comics-Snyder-Variant-/290952479075?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43be1e8163

and this seems a little higher than normal for the early issues for Spawn

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spawn-1-17-Lot-of-8-High-Grade-Image-Comics-NM-NM-/300941897442?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461188eee2

I've been to 3 different shops and not one batted an eye when I walked up with stacks of Clone. One shop is usually on the ball with popular titles but this one is still baking in the oven if you ask me ;)

I think you are right. I picked up 18 number 1 issues for cover last Thursday. I got the third degree at the counter but I informed them that they had those sitting on the shelf since last November and there didn't seem to be a lot of interest other than from me lol

Your biggest risk at this point is quality of production. Having major talent attached to a project is no guarantee of success. Johnny Depp couldn't save The Lone Ranger.

What you will get is more interest in the property prior to release, versus having a bunch of no-names cast.

On a channel that couldn't deliver the hype of the new Dr. Who to the states.

Have you been to any conventions lately...? I see more Dr Who costumes than just about anything else.

I can't help but doubt the executive producers of PP are pinning their hopes and dreams to anyone wearing a Dr. Who costume at whatever rando convention you are referring to.

Your biggest risk at this point is quality of production. Having major talent attached to a project is no guarantee of success. Johnny Depp couldn't save The Lone Ranger.

What you will get is more interest in the property prior to release, versus having a bunch of no-names cast.

Have you been to any conventions lately...? I see more Dr Who costumes than just about anything else.

I can't help but doubt the executive producers of PP are pinning their hopes and dreams to anyone wearing a Dr. Who costume at whatever rando convention you are referring to.

lol and i don't even know what rando means

I love trying to have a conversation with someone who can't even grasp the point that is being made.