• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I sold a wack load of day men 1s for $10 plus today

Getting closer to the $20 mark now...anyone see this continuing?

This book is on fire in the last 2 days and it keeps getting hotter

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Day+men+1+-x+-xmen&_sop=1

very curious if it'll last though.....

It won't. Also there were a ton of these at the Boston Con for pennies. Anyone know the print run?

Larry's table was about the only table that i purchased from at Boston Comic Con, and had fun talking to him. (thumbs u

Your implying they were in fifty cent boxes.

doubtful.

Four hundred pennies at my table. ( even discounted for qty )

Based on the fact that I sold over 100 there weren't many more on the floor at that price.

12k print run including variants

1.00 a piece at one table but I didn't buy and the stack was tall. I'm just angry that I missed the quick flip some are enjoying this morning. Your table was pretty sick tho and your prices were very reasonable.

Crazy that there's not 1 single 9.9 or 10.0 on that census either...especially with all those submissions!

Crazy that there's not 1 single 9.9 or 10.0 on that census either...especially with all those submissions!

Yes it is. I don't have a 9.8 but I do intend to add one to my collection. The craziest thing is, readership is now over 50,000. The reason this brings good money on ebay is a supply demand thingy. Still way more people want one than have one :grin:

Yes. Another ok book. I could take it or leave it. Looks nice though.

But not as nice as

IMG_0027_zpsff23844a.jpg

that was a great comic! my daughter loved it! any idea what Scratch9's 1st appearance is????

There was a Scratch 9 series in 2010 put out by Ape Entertinment. I don't know if that was a first appearance.

But not as nice as

IMG_0027_zpsff23844a.jpg

that was a great comic! my daughter loved it! any idea what Scratch9's 1st appearance is????

There was a Scratch 9 series in 2010 put out by Ape Entertinment. I don't know if that was a first appearance.

I think there was a FCBD issue for this series.

Either way, this is a two issue mini and will probably never be worth money.

I just like the cover art. Brain Cat. Oh Brain Cat.

But not as nice as

IMG_0027_zpsff23844a.jpg

I think there was a FCBD issue for this series.

Either way, this is a two issue mini and will probably never be worth money.

I just like the cover art. Brain Cat. Oh Brain Cat.

brain cat reminds me of one of the puppets from wonder showzen

Well, Bodie troll well for what, like $8 for issue #1 and the FCBD issue is like $4 - 5 or something? so maybe this book about a cat and its 9 lives could be optioned to a tv show and be the next walking dead.

I wanted another excuse to post this

IMG_0027_zpsff23844a.jpg

I sold a wack load of day men 1s for $10 plus today

Getting closer to the $20 mark now...anyone see this continuing?

This book is on fire in the last 2 days and it keeps getting hotter

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Day+men+1+-x+-xmen&_sop=1

very curious if it'll last though.....

It won't. Also there were a ton of these at the Boston Con for pennies. Anyone know the print run?

Your implying they were in fifty cent boxes.

doubtful.

Four hundred pennies at my table. ( even discounted for qty )

Based on the fact that I sold over 100 there weren't many more on the floor at that price.

12k print run including variants

Implied fifty cent boxes?? I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be taken literally.

:facepalm: