• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I always like to hear comments from other comic fans

Sorry to hear you dont agree with all my posts or picks

but I'd be happy to hear what you dont agree with OR if you think I have missed something

The goal is for the Hot Comics chart to be as accurate as possible

I write articles for Invest Comics to help inform comic collectors

but it is NOT my website so I have nothing to do with asking for donations to the site.

thanks

Wow I'm surprised that ToT is still being searched and bought.

Between Walking Dead being a huge success, Clone being in development and now news that Outcast is going to be a show, people are probably still betting that ToT gets a splashy TV deal in the near future.

It was also a good read from the first 8 or so issues I read.

Loved it through issue 9. I just couldn't keep it after that.

Between Walking Dead being a huge success, Clone being in development and now news that Outcast is going to be a show, people are probably still betting that ToT gets a splashy TV deal in the near future.

Why?

but I'd be happy to hear what you dont agree with OR if you think I have missed something

but it is NOT my website so I have nothing to do with asking for donations to the site.

thanks

I like the information you provide. It was a reminder to me to get an order placed for a few copies of A Voice in the Dark #1.

Why?

Too slow.

This is a variant, but the NYCC variant for Auteur #1 (Oni Press) is starting to show some legs. I sold a copy for $35 a couple of days ago, and then sold another for $50. Neither lasted more than a day at the BIN prices.

These books were only selling for $10 a few weeks ago.

Not sure why, but all of a sudden Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos Quest are suddenly hot.

hm

Prob due to Thanos's role in the GOTG film. Silver Surfer Dangerous Artifacts is better than both.

Um no its not. Not even close to TQ.

i dont mean value, its a better read.

I respectfully disagree with that.

thanks

it seems like the issue is with your posting the same post in multiple forums not your relationship to investcomics, your articles are well done though

thanks

Well hear my comments. Stop spamming our boards. Stop listing your website in multiple places on this board. I dont care if you are a comic genius. You should have enough brains to realize that you dont come in here as a new board member and splash your website everywhere in multiple threads.

Its unproffesional and ridiculous that someone of your level with your expertise would be doing this.

Well he did make a mistake, and I am sure he's sorry for it...

I really like his articles, gives me an edge...please don't read them, I don't need the competition...

Wait what am I saying...I should just join the outraged bandwagon and get him banned so I can be the only one with the power BWWAHAHAHAH

Look let's be realistic here, I screwed up when I first started posting here, bet a lot of people did...while the rules make sense, and people SHOULD read about it first...

A lot of us have our ebay auctions as tag lines, not sure the noob should know that putting your website where you are selling stuff should go UNDER the tag line...

personally I think a gentle reminder is reasonable and move on...

wrong forum but i though some of u would appreciate seeing todays haul, nothing makes me happier than a saturday sale of 1/2 million comics for ten cents held in an underground pool store

B8210466-C434-4950-A1C1-A98F06F8C261-758-000000C1A953D115_zps559c8957.jpg[/img]

i'm not sure what an underground pool store might be but i can appreciate your haul- nice.

wrong forum but i though some of u would appreciate seeing todays haul, nothing makes me happier than a saturday sale of 1/2 million comics for ten cents held in an underground pool store

i'm not sure what an underground pool store might be but i can appreciate your haul- nice.

they sell pool supplies and billiard equipment

they sell pool supplies and billiard equipment

Not a Turkish bath house?