• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I know. That was my reaction. I had calculated it would be next month before the run hit that price. You can obviously find it cheaper but still, I think this bodes well for those who read the book. I think the end if year reviews and top 10 list are helping this, Lazarus, and a few others.

Afterlife With Archie Francavilla Jughead variant #1 $12.95 -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121244287208?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

I honestly found the highest price recently paid, tacked on $3 for shipping and would have let a buyer talk me down at least a buck. This guy hit my BIN. I should have grabbed more of these!

:o

-slym

Congrats ! It seems a couple of recent items are starting to show a little promise. I love this time of year as a seller and buyer. You can get good money some of the time and steal some books other times. It pays to neon your toes. Good luck to everybody this year.

(thumbs u

It says the listing was relisted. So, was it sold or relisted?

I see it now. Sold one set and relisted another set. With so many other copies available for much, much less. Very strange.

It says the listing was relisted. So, was it sold or relisted?

I see it now. Sold one set and relisted another set. With so many other copies available for much, much less. Very strange.

That seller (not me) almost always is at the top end of pricing and gets them a lot. I've purchased from them and you always get good quality stuff. Take care of people and command a premium.

Congrats ! It seems a couple of recent items are starting to show a little promise. I love this time of year as a seller and buyer. You can get good money some of the time and steal some books other times. It pays to neon your toes. Good luck to everybody this year.

(thumbs u

I neoned my whole foot and didn't get diddly!

rantrant

(thumbs u

How does one neon his/her toes anyhow??

:insane:

seeing a lot of interest in 47 ronin comic probably cause of the movie....it's a good test case for me to see what might happen with my box of ' don't sell until a movie or tv show actually comes out'...full of rachel's rising, clone, think tank....