• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Wow this thread has gone off the tracks.

Insect Bath #1 - a $10 book?

The Bunker #1 - a $20 set of Cover A and B? Word?!

Devil's Hopyard #1 - $12+? huh?!

You're welcome.

Do you have any idea if Devil's Hopyard is an ongoing ? I haven't read any reviews but I ordered some. The cover reminded me of Spawn.

Detective #647 and Batman Adventures #12 had roughly the same print run.

The only thing holding #647 back is that she doesn't appear on the cover.

But #647-649 have totally disappeared from back issue bins.

And there are only 8 domestic listings for the book on eBay.

You forgot to post the splash of the GOTG team that comes right after.

These are the last 2 pages. No sure which page are u referring to?

Unless you are talking about the ad at the end?

If that is so, please confirm that you are using an ad as a first appearance?

12498531453_1dde68331c_z.jpg

12498980454_095a83e6f8_z.jpg

You forgot to post the splash of the GOTG team that comes right after.

These are the last 2 pages. No sure which page are u referring to?

Unless you are talking about the ad at the end?

If that is so, please confirm that you are using an ad as a first appearance?

12498531453_1dde68331c_z.jpg

12498980454_095a83e6f8_z.jpg

Looks like a nice first appearance to me and apparently to a lot of Ebayers.

Frankly that's insanity :insane: You cannot class an advertisement as a first appearance, ... unless it includes a couple of pages of preview story, but that could still be loose.

A first appearance must be in panelled art of the printed book

Speculators cannot change the laws of the universe to drive up prices !

- The End

Ween lives in a different comic world than most people.

You guys should have realized that by now.

I enjoy reading his posts / ideas.

(thumbs u

It's nice to see stuff from all sorts of angles.

Ween lives in a different comic world than most people.

You guys should have realized that by now.

I enjoy reading his posts / ideas.

(thumbs u

It's nice to see stuff from all sorts of angles.

:grin:

Previews score from the weekend! First appearance Sheltered anyone?

download_zps12f6e28d.jpg

Oh, Ween. :facepalm:

:roflmao:

It is an appearance, but not a comic. Who knows, maybe one day the market will see these as viable collectibles in their own right.

I myself save ALL the little postcard/lobby card type things that shops hand out to us all the time, and keep them in nice shape. You figure that most people probably end up trashing them just like old movie house lobby cards from back in the day that have a huge collector's market now.

It is an appearance, but not a comic. Who knows, maybe one day the market will see these as viable collectibles in their own right.

I myself save ALL the little postcard/lobby card type things that shops hand out to us all the time, and keep them in nice shape. You figure that most people probably end up trashing them just like old movie house lobby cards from back in the day that have a huge collector's market now.

I still have the old Star Trek II handouts ( 2 page magazine style posters ) from the early 1980s. I love that kind of stuff.

I still have the old Star Trek II handouts ( 2 page magazine style posters ) from the early 1980s. I love that kind of stuff.

Cool, I keep all the promo folding posters they hand out as well. I must have 100 or so hidden amongst all my comics.

Cool, I keep all the promo folding posters they hand out as well. I must have 100 or so hidden amongst all my comics.

Me too. Shops around me often toss promotional stuff, just got a Black Science Poster too, wasn't even used. Ya just have to ask I guess.