• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

What isn't optioned for tv anymore??? I'm starting to get a little scared for our hobby having a big collapse from all this craziness/speculation probably by many who haven't ever even read a comic maybe. It's great for the medium as a whole but....... :eek:

A collapse of what? Very few of these titles that are actually linked to a movie or tv adaptation ever see a rise in price for a substantial amount of time.

Hi there, new to the forum. Just wanted to add something to the conversation about Ales Kot. If you follow him on his multiple social media platforms he does make mention of the possibility of Zero being adapted.

From his tumblr:

http://aleskot.tumblr.com/

anjo-caido asked:

If a ZERO movie adaptation was made, who would you choose to be the actors?

Ales Kot answered:

Since there are some movements on that front, I currently prefer to keep that to myself. No definitive answers at this point. Plenty of possibilities. I will give you one, though: Viggo Mortensen. In which role, I won’t tell.

From his twitter:

https://twitter.com/ales_kot

Ales Kot ‏@ales_kot 7h

So, um, how many of you would like to see ZERO as a TV show?

Hey Larry, hinted at it on his FB page a few hours back. Again hinted did not say absolutely. So take it fwiw, just thought you guys would want to know.

Fantastic!

I hope that it's true for Ales.

We've built a nice little reader based in the shop hand selling Zero.

Having a "deal" is like having a bellybutton.

Should create a couple of windows to move a pile of these:

zero1.JPG

Hey Larry, hinted at it on his FB page a few hours back. Again hinted did not say absolutely. So take it fwiw, just thought you guys would want to know.

So you really got no proof yet.

Haters gonna Hate.

Speculators gonna Speculate.

:)

zero1.JPG

Edited by LarrysComics

Maybe you can splash your book a couple more times.

You got it Champ:

Zero #1 20,352

Three regular covers assuming equal numbers: 5447 of ea

One variant 4,010

This thankfully will be the key book:

zero1.JPG

Edited by LarrysComics

So you really got no proof yet.

No that's why I said hinted. However I'm pretty sure he wouldnt say that if there wasnt something going on on that front. Read his tumblr though he specifically says there is some talks on that front.

Zero #1 was ok, not great, but I couldn't get past the art in #2.. I get what they're trying to do with the novelty of different artists each issue but it makes it hard to follow from one book to the next, so I dropped it after #2. Hey that works fine for something established and recognizable like Batman or Spiderman, but when launching something new, they probably should've went with one artist per arc.

Maybe I'll give it another shot